CrazyMary

CrazyMary

Student
Sep 20, 2020
Recently I heard of Ibogaine. And that the mom of a friend of mine stop taking antidepressants after taking it. It is usually to stop addictions but heard it works to stop depression. Anyone tried it?

Reactions: Poor Stargazer
Poor Stargazer

Poor Stargazer

See You @ The Singularity
Mar 31, 2022
I have always wanted to try iboga! I never have but from what ive heard it is an intense journey.

CrazyMary

CrazyMary

Student
Sep 20, 2020
I have always wanted to try iboga! I never have but from what ive heard it is an intense journey.
Yeah I heard it. Even stronger than Ayahuasca. But hell if it can get me out of depression I would go to any journey. I already been in hell for almost 2 decades.

• Hugs
Poor Stargazer

Poor Stargazer

See You @ The Singularity
Mar 31, 2022
Im sorry you have been suffering so much. I used to know some Aya shamen, they told me that iboga is more of a dark medicine and its almost always a bad trip. Thats why id like to do it. Have you heard about ketamine therapy? I hear that works wonders for ptsd and depression aswell. Good luck getting into the trials though.

CrazyMary

CrazyMary

Student
Sep 20, 2020
Well I am pretty sure I can get easily get ketamine here. But it sucks if you mix it with antidepressants. I can get anything expcet N. I used to have a source in here back in 2020 but lost that trail.
Im sorry you have been suffering so much. I used to know some Aya shamen, they told me that iboga is more of a dark medicine and its almost always a bad trip. Thats why id like to do it. Have you heard about ketamine therapy? I hear that works wonders for ptsd and depression aswell. Good luck getting into the trials though.
what do u mean by dark medicine?

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
You can mix Ketamine with anti-depressants. At the clinics, they say you stay on your anti-depressants while having Ketamine therapy.

Ibogaine: there are some places that offer it legally depending on the country. You should only do it with a real Shaman as it's very strong. They use it for heroin addiction. It apparently makes you review your life and see that you could make different choices.

I tried it at home - I do not recommend that under any circumstances. I think you might need to detox from any medication first (check the guidelines) and also it is not suitable for anyone with heart conditions.

I have personally only tried Ayahuasca which was helpful for me, she took away my self-hatred, but not my depression.

Reactions: Shu
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Those heavier experiences are the most transformative

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
Studies are still lacking to prove its effectiveness. In my opinion (not scientific) it is dangerous

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019

It's more used for addiction than depression...