D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Anyone tried, failed (obviously), and is willing to share the account?

Reactions: Feline, sif, lemmeeleev and 5 others
wutsthepoint

wutsthepoint

Aug 5, 2018
I have, kinda. head in slip knot and started to leave the stool i was on, the immidiate pain on my throat was unlike anything i have ever experienced. I knew it would hurt but never thought so bad, it felt like having a car parked on my neck.. I only weighed around 140lb at the time so not overly heavy, I didnt have the heart to face 15 seconds or more of it. Good luck to you if you try, I would suggest the night night method done properly instead but just one persons account.

Reactions: Feline, sif, lemmeeleev and 8 others
RyanSuicide

RyanSuicide

Student
Jan 7, 2019
Well I have tried for about 3 seconds and it was one of the most painful things I have ever done in my life. Looking into using ketamine or something else to combat this

Reactions: Feline, sif, lemmeeleev and 4 others
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
Yes, I tried it with someone in my room that I was easily able to grasp. (Only place I could do it). It was very painful and I could feel myself suffocating. I also used a slip knot and proper rope. With that said, I've watched a few videos of full suspension and people often lose consciousness within seconds and without struggle. So it didn't work for me, but for most people, it should work.

Worsethangarbage

Worsethangarbage

Student
Nov 13, 2018
At this point, I am doubting if hanging is really peaceful or easy as they say.

Reactions: Hhhh, Feline, sif and 5 others
D

David edwards

Jan 7, 2019
Hi , twice ,both belts snapped whilst I was unconscious.
The intial pain ,slip knot on left side,belt as high as possible, as and the pain in really intense,I seem to fight it all the way , imagine someone standing on ya
neck ....... I know all the videos show it as calm, peaceful , BUT for me ,not the case.....
What did I learn ??? Eastern European leather and brass belts are useless......
Now using a 50mm cargo haulage strap..
It's true ......failing to plan .....is planning to fail

Reactions: Feline, sif, lemmeeleev and 3 others
C

c-n

Dec 21, 2018
My experiences are quite different. I stood on a ladder an stepped downwards. Only some noise in my ears and some pressure on my neck. Nothing unpleasant at all. Almost a very quick blackout after about 10 seconds. I would advise to wear a scarf or something like that around your neck to provide rope burn.

John Smith

John Smith

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2018
Yes, I tried it with someone in my room that I was easily able to grasp. (Only place I could do it). It was very painful and I could feel myself suffocating. I also used a slip knot and proper rope. With that said, I've watched a few videos of full suspension and people often lose consciousness within seconds and without struggle. So it didn't work for me, but for most people, it should work.
Why didnt full suspension work for you? Couldnt pass out or what?

Reactions: therhydler, lemmeeleev and Lifeisatrap
D

DoneFighting

Student
Aug 14, 2018
My body panicked Everytime I tried and I jumped back on the ladder. Couldn't control it... Stupid lizard brain.

Reactions: David edwards, Feline, sif and 3 others
Pulpit2018

Pulpit2018

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
I think hanging is somewhat of a black art.Its all about cutting blood flow,without much pressure and suffocation.

Reactions: sif, lemmeeleev and therhydler
John Smith

John Smith

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2018
Wait, why did you fail at full?

silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
I came close not too long ago, although I know I will probably go ahead with it in the near future.

silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
I suppose wimped out is the quickest way of getting to the point. I froze and a lot of thoughts were running through my head that made me completely back out of it. Even putting the noose around my neck, was something I had to battle with myself to do.