GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
It just sounds like an insane amount of regular salt let alone when it comes to the actual 'suicide salt'!

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: puppy9, SmellyRat, Midnight-rain and 2 others
fluffymuffin

fluffymuffin

Oct 11, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-taste-experiment.51079/

• Love
Reactions: Disappointered, Ghost2211 and sadworld
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Yep i've eaten 20g of sea salt then drank 50ml of water since i can't drink salty liquid together due to strong gag reflex.

For some reason eating sea salt isn't a problem. I'm weird.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: puppy9, Disappointered, TimeToBiteTheDust and 4 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
It just sounds like an insane amount of regular salt let alone when it comes to the actual 'suicide salt'!
I almost gag just thinking about it. I'm sure I wouldn't be able to swallow it. I hate salt.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Aurora., SmellyRat, TimeToBiteTheDust and 2 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I did close to 25g, it dissolved in the water, it tasted very salty. I also had some symptoms and documented them for maybe an hour, then drank a bunch of water and for the rest of the day was tired and had diarrhea. I would only recommend swishing it and not ingesting.

• Hugs
Reactions: puppy9, Ghost2211 and sadworld
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
Guys we've gotta get real though! We should all do a live chat taster session I reckon

Reactions: Fthis
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
Yes. I've done it twice actually. It's not hard to get down. Second time it triggered gag reflex but still not hard to get down.

Reactions: Meditation guide and GravityUtilizer
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany, sadworld and SmellyRat
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
When i ate 20g of sea salt only thing i remember is having diarrhea, and peeing out the wrong end for a day:wink:

Unless someone can prove otherwise i think i'll eat 20g, then flush it down with 50ml water. Drinking salty liquid together is awful.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
So I did the master cleanse years ago ending in a salt water cleanse. I'm not even sure how I choked it down. Kinda just chugged it like a beer.

Reactions: Ghost2211 and GravityUtilizer
tired1221

tired1221

Jul 6, 2020
This has me thinking. What would happen if someone did a SN anemia? Would it work? Take out the whole keeping it down? Or ? A lot of people do it with vodka to get drunk faster. Hey if ya all want to laugh at me, that's fine. Lol just throwing ideas around.

Sleepysam25

Sleepysam25

Nov 15, 2020

Hey you! stop freaking everyone out! .. But yeh I did this experiment a few minutes ago and it was horrible but here are a few tips. 1. Use an icecube to numb your tastebuds and use very cold water with the salt (aww our poor teeth, I know lol). 2. Use a straw, this one combined with tip 1 should make the experience a hell of a lot easier. 3. This one is more of a personal choice and it is to have a fruit (in my case, half a banana because I love bananas) I mashed a little piece in my mouth covering my tongue to help hold back my gag reflex. So this is what I did.. Rub ice cube all over my tongue for a bit, grabbed the straw and took a few deep draws and just gulped it down then a little bite of banana and mashed it about in my mouth then repeated the process.. Before I knew it I drank 50ml of salt (I plan to take the overkill route because I'm kinda paranoid about falure). Yup hope that helps.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Normal salt would be a far from peaceful death. I wouldn't mess with it.

Reactions: SmellyRat
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Hey you! stop freaking everyone out! .. But yeh I did this experiment a few minutes ago and it was horrible but here are a few tips. 1. Use an icecube to numb your tastebuds and use very cold water with the salt (aww our poor teeth, I know lol). 2. Use a straw, this one combined with tip 1 should make the experience a hell of a lot easier. 3. This one is more of a personal choice and it is to have a fruit (in my case, half a banana because I love bananas) I mashed a little piece in my mouth covering my tongue to help hold back my gag reflex. So this is what I did.. Rub ice cube all over my tongue for a bit, grabbed the straw and took a few deep draws and just gulped it down then a little bite of banana and mashed it about in my mouth then repeated the process.. Before I knew it I drank 50ml of salt (I plan to take the overkill route because I'm kinda paranoid about falure). Yup hope that helps.
You could just melt dark chocolate with your SN that's what im doing to make it easier to swallow.

Normal salt would be a far from peaceful death. I wouldn't mess with it.

It gave me the shits for a full day.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: puppy9, Ghost2211 and Sleepysam25
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
This has me thinking. What would happen if someone did a SN anemia? Would it work? Take out the whole keeping it down? Or ? A lot of people do it with vodka to get drunk faster. Hey if ya all want to laugh at me, that's fine. Lol just throwing ideas around.
I think the high salt concentration would burn the rectum and intestine. It would likely hurt a lot, and may not increase absorption. Alcohol works differently.

• Wow
Reactions: Sleepysam25 and SmellyRat
Sleepysam25

Sleepysam25

Nov 15, 2020
You could just melt dark chocolate with your SN that's what im doing to make it easier to swallow.

It gave me the shits for a full day.
um... you... got the shits?.. bro I just drank 50g of salt... oh man Ima be in big doodoo later(literally). f*ck :(

edit: meant to say gram not miligram lol still worried about the storm to come :(

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and SmellyRat

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
No, but I tried drinking about 150-200mg of 'special salt' + 50ml water. In the morning, before eating or drinking anything else. Over the next 13 minutes after ingestion I've experienced: very light headaches and nausea (so light it could as well be placebo, but enough to notice it), slightly increased heartbeat (could as well be from walking), minor disturbances in the stomach.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
yes i tried this!! i took a small sip and the second i swallowed i vomited it back up before it could hit my stomach. i gagged at the taste. shit tastes awful. someone please tell me drinking SN isn't as bad because if so there's no way i can get it down

Reactions: SmellyRat

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
yes i tried this!! i took a small sip and the second i swallowed i vomited it back up before it could hit my stomach. i gagged at the taste. shit tastes awful. someone please tell me drinking SN isn't as bad because if so there's no way i can get it down
I'm definitely going to drink it through a plastic tube.

Reactions: user667
S

Spyware

Nov 6, 2020
Sorry, SN tastes just as awful as regular salt. Attempted SN poisoning a year ago, drank everything in one gulp - instant gag reflex

Reactions: SmellyRat and puppy9