J

JayBot2005

Aug 23, 2020
After having made the decision to CTB one really has nothing to lose.

Anyone thinking of doing a whole lot of crazy shit before ctb?

Doing heroin/LSD, travelling somewhere remote, staying at expensive hotels, spending all your money on whatever etc.

I wish I had the energy to do this but I'm basically rotting away in isolation. However, I'm debating whether to give myself one last push to do something before I slip into oblivion.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, roju, OfThePraxicOrder and 8 others
IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
I spent all my money when I was depressed but just on living, if I had that money now I would do that :)

So yes I would say if you truly truly have nothing to loose then do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Huntfish34
H

Homecoming

Wizard
Aug 14, 2020

Doing heroin/LSD, travelling somewhere remote, staying at expensive hotels, spending all your money on whatever etc.

I wish I had the energy to do this but I'm basically rotting away in isolation. However, I'm debating whether to give myself one last push to do something before I slip into oblivion.
What if your CTB fails?
I'd rather donate all of my money to local charities that needs help the most :smiling:

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Huntfish34
Wishfulthought

Wishfulthought

Jul 6, 2020
I've just deepened my debt and keep blowing my money on weed. I justify it by telling myself "it's fine, I won't be here when the bills are next due". It probably is a stupid thing to do but I've given up caring haha, why not have a little fun in my last few weeks.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, IsThisTheEnd? and xBrialesana
dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
That's just the thing. For alot of people once you're depressed enough to ctb, you probably don't have the drive or ability to enjoy anything anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: roju, someone02, Emily_Numb and 5 others
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I did this last year, but ended up keeping on living for some reason and now have to deal with the consequences, debt etc. If you're thinking of doing this, be sure in your choice otherwise it will come back to haunt you and make your life feel even worse than it already feels.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dreamless Sleep, Wishfulthought, Homecoming and 2 others
IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
That's just the thing. For alot of people once you're depressed enough to ctb, you probably don't have the drive or ability to enjoy anything anymore.
Even just depressed, I'm on a bit of a high and probably more ready to ctb when I was really low I could of spent that money on something and I dreamt about it but I could hardly move, although I did spend alot on weed.
I've just deepened my debt and keep blowing my money on weed. I justify it by telling myself "it's fine, I won't be here when the bills are next due". It probably is a stupid thing to do but I've given up caring haha, why not have a little fun in my last few weeks.
I spent alot on legal highs, I don't even know how I functioned, it just numbed the pain but I wish I had spent it on traveling but I wouldn't of enjoyed it then, I would of just been doing it but not really there mentally.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wishfulthought and Huntfish34
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020

Very tempting proposal! What happens if you decide that life is worth living after your spree?

Reactions: Huntfish34
IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
Very tempting proposal! What happens if you decide that life is worth living after your spree?
do you been the debt? what if spree helps you find a reason to live?

Reactions: Greenberg and Huntfish34
OfThePraxicOrder

OfThePraxicOrder

Live bad, Die worse
Aug 22, 2020
Thats what I've been doing for the past two months, ive always wanted to travel around the U.S. go sightseeing and all the shit before I CTB, I sold all my shit, quit my job, and blocked everybody on my contacts, ive been staying in hotels whenever I can, and ive seen some amazing things, been living on my savings and im close to coming to an end.

I will say though that you have to make sure you fully committed to CTB, because if don't you are going to hate yourself even more than before, it took me months of planning before I was able to do this, so everybody is different.

Reactions: Bardia, DyingAlf, Wishfulthought and 4 others
D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019

I really wished i could do this but im deformed i cant really go out like crazy and do shit without people ruining it for me. A lot of things i simply cant do because of how i look and its the main reason im going to ctb. Im just sick of being indoors playing computer games all day.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Homecoming, Greenberg, OfThePraxicOrder and 1 other person
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
I really wished i could do this but im deformed i cant really go out like crazy and do shit without people ruining it for me. A lot of things i simply cant do because of how i look and its the main reason im going to ctb. Im just sick of being indoors playing computer games all day.
I am so sorry to hear that. Very true, our face is a calling card to the world...

Ren Elsie Jewelria

Ren Elsie Jewelria

I sneezed!
Aug 30, 2020
I'd definitely do that. Spend all my own and loaned money on comic books, brand new powerful laptop and booze. Also moved to some nice hotel from the dump I live in.

Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
This is exactly what I have decided to do. When I got my N, I realized I wanted to experience some life before checking out.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: _Minsk, ImsooDone1N, Homecoming and 1 other person