emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
Wondering if anyone takes mirtazaprine and if it helps, or if it can help in any way being used in a CTB cocktail method?

flightless bird

flightless bird

somewhere over the rainbow
Aug 18, 2022
I took remeron for about a year just to fall asleep but switched to quetiapine, which works much faster on me.

There are some papers on mirtazapine overdose and apparently it can be quite toxic in very high doses. I sometimes think about mixing it with quetapine and some painkillers, but I really don't wanna experience tachycardia so, still looking...

emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
I took remeron for about a year just to fall asleep but switched to quetiapine, which works much faster on me.

There are some papers on mirtazapine overdose and apparently it can be quite toxic in very high doses. I sometimes think about mixing it with quetapine and some painkillers, but I really don't wanna experience tachycardia so, still looking...
Definitely not what I need then, I'm looking to slow the heart. Thanks for the info!

Reactions: flightless bird
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Wondering if anyone takes mirtazaprine and if it helps, or if it can help in any way being used in a CTB cocktail method?
I tried to overdose on remeron and mixed it with a bottle of vodka along with some other medicine (dont remember which). Ended up falling on the floor and shaking, seizuring, having intense cramps in my stomach and being unable to get up for hours. It was a pretty horrible experience. Couldn't reach my phone to get any help either.

emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
I tried to overdose on remeron and mixed it with a bottle of vodka along with some other medicine (dont remember which). Ended up falling on the floor and shaking, seizuring, having intense cramps in my stomach and being unable to get up for hours. It was a pretty horrible experience. Couldn't reach my phone to get any help either.
I'm so sorry that happened to you! I wasn't considering it to be the "main feature" of my cocktail, just wanted to know what the medication actually does, and if it can be beneficial in a cocktail of some sort.

Reactions: lionetta12
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
took a few days but it made me feel bad

rainysummer

rainysummer

x.x
Aug 23, 2022
my psych just prescribed me mirtazapine for weight gain/depression! i haven't started it yet but ill post back here after a few weeks once i have more experience with it. i do wanna say though, although i'm no biologist, i know that most/all psychiatric medications, especially more modern ones like mirtazapine, are specifically formulated not to be lethal at high doses. i also read a reddit post from a guy who took 300mg of it along with some benzos/alc and only ended up feeling like shit the next day, so i highly doubt trying to OD on it would land you with anything more than a traumatic trip to the ER and possibly the ward.

H

helloWorld123

Aug 26, 2022
I was on it but it didn't help. I wouldn't recommend OD on it, as it most likely won't work