T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
This is just ridiculous now it's as if they've intentionally took the piss out if me and ramped up my bill to the absolute max they are allowed. It's all so corrupt.
My gas and electric are both costing near enough double what they were this time last year as I've just checked my meter history.
Its ridiculous. 20%of your income on energy supply. Slavery comes to mind worse than ever

• Aww..
Reactions: miserableforever
miserableforever

miserableforever

Arcanist
Oct 23, 2020
This is just ridiculous now it's as if they've intentionally took the piss out if me and ramped up my bill to the absolute max they are allowed. It's all so corrupt.
My gas and electric are both costing near enough double what they were this time last year as I've just checked my meter history.
Its ridiculous. 20%of your income on energy supply. Slavery comes to mind worse than ever
We don't feel it as much yet in the US, in some communities, yes.
But gasoline has gone up like crazy. Can't even drive to work to make the money to full up your tank..

Reactions: TooConscious
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
We don't feel it as much yet in the US, in some communities, yes.
But gasoline has gone up like crazy. Can't even drive to work to make the money to full up your tank..
I wasn't even accounting for gas as I don't drive but that would take it up to 40% if I drove for half s tank a week. Good thought.

Reactions: miserableforever