F

feelsbadman

Dec 2, 2018
I kind of chilled out. Used to be super suicidal a couple/few years ago for a 1-2 year stretch then it suddenly stopped and I don't know why. I still have thoughts from time to time. But sometimes I just browse this forum to see what's up. Before this forum I browsed the SS subreddit before it was closed. It would still be sweet if I died though.

Reactions: Zer0 and Meretlein
Zer0

Zer0

Nem sempre se pode ser Deus
Sep 14, 2018
Same here, my suicidal thoughts are 99% gone but i love the discussion people bring up in the forum

Reactions: Soul, Inferdan and Final Escape
A

andy69

Experienced
May 23, 2019
What changed? Anything improved in your life?

Reactions: Zer0, Final Escape and Jean4
Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
I am no longer actively suicidal (at least for now: I would say that I have chronic passive suicidal ideation), but I still like to visit SS.

Reactions: Soul, Final Escape and Élégie
O

OthelloToOblivion

Nov 6, 2018
I visit in sometimes. I guess it reminds me I did "better", got away from it. I like reading them still though..

Reactions: Final Escape
Lotus1818

Lotus1818

Experienced
Nov 4, 2019
I'm not sure if i'm suicidal. Either way I wouldn't mind being alive or dead. I lurked for a long time but i finally decided to register an account. So this is my actual first day here. For me it gives me a sense of comfort if I know exactly how I want to CTB. In case something bad happens in my life.

Reactions: Final Escape
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Same here x

Reactions: Final Escape and Lotus1818
Lotus1818

Lotus1818

Experienced
Nov 4, 2019
Same here x
Do you also feel pretty empty with the idea of being alive or dead?
At the moment nothing is really wrong with my life but if i had a button i could push to instantly die i wouldn't really mind pushing it.

Reactions: Rachel74
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Do you also feel pretty empty with the idea of being alive or dead?
At the moment nothing is really wrong with my life but if i had a button i could push to instantly die i wouldn't really mind pushing it.
I think I do as I'm in a really funny place right now, sort of in limbo but no desire to die. I still feel bloody awful though but yes empty.
I have zero emotions at the moment.

Reactions: Lotus1818
H

Hadenuf

Student
Aug 3, 2019
I am suicidal and want a way out quick and easy

F

feelsbadman

Dec 2, 2018
I am suicidal and want a way out quick and easy
Welcome to the club dawg lool
What changed? Anything improved in your life?
I think I"m just distracted by focusing on my career. I'm sure it'll pass and I'll be dead in 5-10 years. But then again, that's what I said when I was like 14 lmao (minus the career part lmao, idk fuck i was on)
Same here x
represent
I'd say I'm passively suicidal. Like if I saw an opportunity to jump off a bridge theres a 10% i'd do it. but not acitvely, like wouldn't search out the opportunity. y'all feel?

Last edited: