MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
It seems so long ago and now I am so sucked in! Even though to be fair I thought I would have been gone by now!... I seem to remember mine was a SN question (of couse!) but i was totally new to forums, chat etc. Didnt even see the welcome msge at first! & didnt really 'explore' before I posted (guilty!) Had a funny response from an admin thou- that made me laugh,

But now I see so many first post alot asking "can anyone tell me of a quick, easy to do and painless way to die please" ...ahh I think the innocence and naivety of that inital post...the rabbit hole they may be entering...or not they might be v. savvy and figure it all out & make a plan in no time at all!

H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
My first post was on the SN megathread about how much famotidine would be necessary. It was buried, as the thread was discussing the usage of SN in capital punishment, if I recall correctly.

• Wow
Reactions: MeltingHeart
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Mine was about DNR if it was still honoured if you CTB?

seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
Shit I've been here a long time. Can't remember anything.

• Love
Reactions: Soul
passenger27

passenger27

In my beginning is my end.
Aug 25, 2019
Mine was something about carbon monoxide I'm pretty sure.

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I'm so basic my first post was in the self introduction thread.

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Mine was "Self-Induced Heart Attack via Adrenaline (Bearshaek)". Still thinking about continuing it once I find a way to tell the new instructions on how to execute it.

Last edited:
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
Not sure. I was one of the first members here so it was probably about the SanctionedSuicide subreddit. Never thought this would get as big as it is now

Reactions: Meretlein