W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Just wondering what the status on this is, given the events over the past few weeks.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I got some two days ago from a supplier in Poland. No questions asked.

AllThePsychMeds

AllThePsychMeds

Yes, all of them.
May 8, 2019
No problems getting SN. I bought from Amazon and received it within a week. No questions asked. I live in the US.

SA bought from Amazon as well. I just had to answer the supplier's email about why I wanted the chemical. I did a Google Scholar search, wrote something about bacteria, and received it within the week.

• Yay!
Reactions: memento_mori, throwaway777 and spanishguy22
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I still can't figure out how to order it without someone being suspicious of the package...

@Soul Did the package you received warn of dangerous contents?
What events?
Certain places restricting access.
No problems getting SN. I bought from Amazon and received it within a week. No questions asked. I live in the US.

SA bought from Amazon as well. I just had to answer the supplier's email about why I wanted the chemical. I did a Google Scholar search, wrote something about bacteria, and received it within the week.
Ha wow!

discokicks

discokicks

Student
Apr 19, 2019
I spoke with the very rude staff and just said it was for bacon. Mind you I was drunk and probably being an asshole. Still they have shit customer service. It's on its way according to the email
I still can't figure out how to order it without someone being suspicious of the package...

@Soul Did the package you received warn of dangerous contents?

Certain places restricting access.

Ha wow!
Can you specify the places? I didn't have any problems. Although I'm yet to receive it

Josewantsaday

Josewantsaday

I wake up and you’re still dead
Apr 21, 2019
I received my SN two weeks ago from APCpure and the order came to me in like 5 days. But I heard somewhere in here that now you can't order from that website anymore if you don't have a special license or something like that??

discokicks

discokicks

Student
Apr 19, 2019
I didn't know about it til I discovered this site. I think most people have no idea about it. I'm very grateful for it. It sounds like a winner

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
@discokicks where did you speak to staff?

discokicks

discokicks

Student
Apr 19, 2019
In my city I live in. No offence but I don't want to reveal my location because of privacy

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@Walilamdzi, the box it came in had no warnings in it. I'd also ordered a couple of innocuous items (hydrogen peroxide, distilled water) to "camouflage" the order a bit.

@discokicks, did they phone you, or ask you to phone them, or ... ? Do you mind saying what country or continent you're writing from?

Reactions: Walilamdzi
memento_mori

memento_mori

Student
Mar 28, 2019
I got mine from a Russian source through ebay, no questions asked, they do take a while to ship though.

discokicks

discokicks

Student
Apr 19, 2019
U
@Walilamdzi, the box it came in had no warnings in it. I'd also ordered a couple of innocuous items (hydrogen peroxide, distilled water) to "camouflage" the order a bit.

@discokicks, did they phone you, or ask you to phone them, or ... ? Do you mind saying what country or continent you're writing from?
I phoned them. I was drunk though I think I was being annoying I don't remember the conversation. Anyway it's on the way apparently

A

Anchors

May 2, 2019
UK here. Is it possible to have it shipped to the post office? Don't want it coming to my house in case someone else sees it