offtoseethewizard

offtoseethewizard

Student
Aug 19, 2023
Question in title. Am wondering if it's a blanket thing or if it's just certain sources that are flagged?

Thanks in sadness,

Wiz

• Hugs
Reactions: AllFoxedOut, EternalShore and d3j3ct3dl0s3r05
Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022
Wondering too

• Hugs
Reactions: AllFoxedOut and offtoseethewizard
d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
Also wondering since this is my dream method rn

• Hugs
Reactions: AllFoxedOut
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
It is completely up to chance, unfortunately! I don't think it even matters if it's a flagged source or not, it's just whether the ABF decides to take a closer look at your package. If they do, and it's SN, they're gonna seize it and send the police.

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Wondering too
I have a feeling it's every package labelled as sodium nitrite. I started thinking it was just certain suppliers but that seems too time consuming for customs. If an SN package comes through and it's for a residential address, it will most likely be communicated to the local LEO station. Can't be 100% certain, however. I'm planning to ask the supplier to use a low-grade label, so that the excuse for meat preparation makes sense.

Reactions: Decided98
Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022
I have a feeling it's every package labelled as sodium nitrite. I started thinking it was just certain suppliers but that seems too time consuming for customs. If an SN package comes through and it's for a residential address, it will most likely be communicated to the local LEO station. Can't be 100% certain, however. I'm planning to ask the supplier to use a low-grade label, so that the excuse for meat preparation makes sense.
That seems logical