TeflonMummy

TeflonMummy

Apr 1, 2023
I'm still unsure of what I'm going to do with my life as of right now, but I don't think I'll ever stop posting here if I don't end up CTBing. There's something really special about this place to me. It feels like this forum is still the really early part of the internet, where you could actually talk to people about whatever. I really enjoyed forum culture and posting when I was younger, and so many communities I used to be a part of are no longer around. No where else has this volume of people who actually care and communicate with each other. SaSu has been holding the line for what I believe is one of the last places online you can truly be yourself.

• Love
Reactions: psp3000, Open_Psy, l0stc4use and 4 others
Velvet Fortress

Velvet Fortress

Dec 13, 2021
Tbh I mostly come here because I wanna be able to talk about my suicidality without some dumb mfs telling me "nooo it gets better I promise". I haven't really found a reason to stick around for more yet, even though I'm sure there's some nice people in here

Reactions: StolenLife and unnormal9
TeflonMummy

TeflonMummy

Apr 1, 2023
Tbh I mostly come here because I wanna be able to talk about my suicidality without some dumb mfs telling me "nooo it gets better I promise". I haven't really found a reason to stick around for more yet, even though I'm sure there's some nice people in here
Sorry you've had to encounter those people. I know after a certain you tuber made a certain video a lot more pro-life people came to the forums. Funnily enough his video is how I got here. With all communities you just have to sort the wheat from the chaff when it comes to particular individuals. I can say without a doubt though that the people I've talked to on here are a lot more accepting and comforting than anything you'll find on other clearnet forums. I'm also just a big forums guy in general though, I get that for some people it's not really that interesting or worth the time.

Reactions: Velvet Fortress
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023

I'm the same.

Reactions: Velvet Fortress
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yes, me too. There's a possibility I may never CTB. I don't know for sure but I'm pretty sure I'll always have ideation and always want to talk about the big subjects in life. I love this place for doing that.

StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
I love this community. I fit in and empathize, and I can vent freely without people accusing me of negativity. It will be long before I ctb, but I think that I'll keep coming back to this community because of kind and understanding people here.

juxtajuno

juxtajuno

bpd qweenie <3
Jan 25, 2023
i probably won't CTB any time soon, but i genuinely love the people here and i want to see them do well. i think i'll stay here until further notice. :)

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I've already been on this site for long enough now, sadly I don't have any plans to leave in the near future despite the fact that I'm completely aware that suicide is the most rational option. Suicide really is just so unnecessarily difficult, risky and complicated in this horrible world so I guess that if one doesn't find a way to leave they have no choice but to continue being trapped here.