• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

amnesia999

amnesia999

Eats, Shoots, and Leaves
Jun 30, 2024
(This is the off-topic forum after all...)

It's supposed to be out in mid-August. The trailers look good. I'm not sure I want to pay movie ticket prices or sit in a crowded theater and catch Covid-19, so I might wait until it's available via bittorrent. :sunglasses:

Timewise, it's supposed to take place in between Alien and Aliens, and the premise is that a group of scavengers goes to find what they can get from a derelict space station, and end up meeting a life form they weren't expecting that will kill most of them in various terrifying ways. Since we already have a good idea about what's going to happen, it'll be up to the movie to scare us in new and different ways.

(If you haven't seen Alien (1979) or Aliens (1986), both are highly recommended. Buy, borrow, bittorrent.)

• Love
Reactions: lacrimosa and heavyeyes
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
I'm gonna wait until I can watch it for free. It does look really good though!! Fingers crossed it actually delivers

Reactions: amnesia999
lacrimosa

lacrimosa

Student
Jul 1, 2024
If I am still here, absolutely!

They kind of shit the bed with Alien Covenant as it didn't tie in too well with Prometheus.

Glad they're revisiting the original timeline of the first two films.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Sorry, but I cannot stand blood and gory movies. It gives me nightmares and my mental health cannot take it very well.

Walter

• Hugs
Reactions: binturong, BojackHorseman and newave3
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
In order for me to watch any woke, diverse piece of garbage that comes from Hollywood perverts and freaks, you would have to do this to me.

stanley kubrick so youre keen on musicccc GIF by Maudit

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I might want to see it but I still have yet to see Covenant and I'd probably rather watch it at home than in theaters so I can scream or cover my face with a blanket if I'm about to get scared.