SadJessu

SadJessu

Just tired.
Aug 17, 2020
No, suicide is a very private and personal matter. I do not want to emotionally scar the people I care about by subjecting them to viewing my death.

Reactions: SheJumped, AMG44, Wayfaerer and 10 others
Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
I've always thought of it as a very private thing, I don't want anyone intruding on my peace!
How did he do it?

Reactions: Hanna Backer
D

Deleted member 14573

Feb 2, 2020
I said this in another thread:

We don't endorse live streaming. It's an invitation for trolls, predators and outrage.

Some people don't want to feel alone in their final moments, and want a sense of emotional support. That's what the goodbye threads are for. Even so, there are predatory people that find some sort of amusement from our pain and suffering which is just sick.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, AMG44, XYZ and 8 others
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
I've always thought of it as a very private thing, I don't want anyone intruding on my peace!
How did he do it?
Please don't watch it. The man used a shotgun and blew his head off. There's another thread about it critiquing his method. This place is really fucked up sometimes.

• Aww..
Reactions: searchingfreedom, Wolfjob_dayjob, Bustedhornet and 2 others
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
Hell no. Nobody needs to see that. I am planning it so that my family don't find my body even after death, never mind recording it so they can see in plain view how I died. Very bizarre to me.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Zyntkalla and Emily_Numb
Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
Please don't watch it. The man used a shotgun and blew his head off. There's another thread about it critiquing his method. This place is really fucked up sometimes.
Thanks, I just saw the other thread. It's sad this has been seen by kids.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Wolfjob_dayjob and Emily_Numb
the witch’s lament

the witch’s lament

Sep 5, 2020
No, suicide is a very private and personal matter. I do not want to emotionally scar the people I care about by subjecting them to viewing my death.
exactly. I came upon the video mentioned in this thread by mistake and it is, without exaggeration, the most disturbing video I have ever seen. there are visuals and sounds that I honestly thought were pieces of fiction in horror movies. do not seek it out intentionally.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and SadJessu
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
Nope. Not at all. Dont see the point in recording it.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Wolfjob_dayjob, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 1 other person
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
I have thought about this but I just don't see the point, I will be dead so who cares.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Wolfjob_dayjob and TimeToBiteTheDust
R

rancho

Student
Jul 21, 2020
Is there anywhere to watch one of these of somebody using the exit bag?

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I'd do it if it would make the responsible parties ashamed in the least, but it won't so I won't. They would merely say I look very ugly when dying.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Wolfjob_dayjob and XYZ
Lastsauce

Lastsauce

Experienced
Dec 22, 2019
I played with the idea of making a private recording for the medical people and the like.
Maybe set up a second phone to record an automatic blood pressure monitor and a pulse oximeter.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
CTB is sth very personal. It should be done in a private way I don't understand why some people feel the need to show others how they kill themselves.

B

Bustedhornet

Mar 21, 2020
It's disgusting to livestream your own suicide

• Hmph!
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm not as hung up on traumatizing people as some are, but I definitely would not livestream for the simple fact that it seems way too easy to get caught or interfered with if you do. Some manage to slip through and succeed while live but there are probably tons of cases where somebody was caught and sent to the hospital before they could even finish the deed. I sort of get the appeal though for those who are still not fully committed and either want to use it as a cry for help or alternatively they feel the need for other people to hold them accountable. I sometimes wonder if the people who live stream are actually looking to get trolled so they can receive further validation for why they need to leave this world.

• Love
lobster salad

lobster salad

overcooked :(
Aug 27, 2020
The only thing I would do near my very end is make a short 2 second clip for my small YouTube channel, where I just say one word, "goodbye" to my friends there. Streaming the whole process seems like a horrible idea, More of a sabotage tbh because There are kids that may watch it

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
I've thought about making a small video where I go over my supplies and what I'm about to do so if someone finds it it'll make any inquiry into whether foul play was involved go over more smoothly. Notes can be forged but video evidence is more reliable.

Of the actual suicide though? No. I can't think of a reason to.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
No. Would prob just come here to say bye if it happens and that's it. Then log off and clear my browser.

Reactions: Hanna Backer and Deleted member 4993
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
No.

SheJumped

SheJumped

Student
May 14, 2019
No, I would say goodbye on the site but no plans to stream or record anything.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and dec132013
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
exactly. I came upon the video mentioned in this thread by mistake and it is, without exaggeration, the most disturbing video I have ever seen. there are visuals and sounds that I honestly thought were pieces of fiction in horror movies. do not seek it out intentionally.
The worst I've seen is poor katelyn, twelve years old, and livestreaming herself hanging. I aint pro life, anyones entitled to suicide, but it makes you realize just how shitty our world is when 12 years olds resort to it to escape from the trap of reality.

dec132013

dec132013

Aug 6, 2020
Ngl somehow having my suicide caught on camera and released is one of the most embarrassing things that could happen to me. If I were to do it I'd have to have a 500% chance of not surviving, and quick enough that I don't start sobbing.

YellowSneakers

YellowSneakers

Aug 2, 2020
No desire to make a morbid spectacle out of my pain