phoenixx

phoenixx

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
I know theres a lot of people here who are going to ctb soon but is there anyone waiting to do it in more than a couple of years? Maybe waiting until you are a certain age or waiting until certain events pass?

Last edited:
Reactions: bugfriendly and Kikoo Loool
O

Onomotopoeia

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
I'm not qualified to answer since i'm not waiting per se, I do not have a date, I have not even really made a plan, I am here now and I do expect I will probably CTB one day. All i'm really waiting for is a reason, im not sure why but I feel like I need a reason.

Also curious if any young people would say this. Even being pro choice I still feel pre 25 is just to young to make that decision so i'm curious if any of our younger audience has something to say

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
I'm doing it later in life since I'm doing it now (in my 20s) instead of when I wanted to, back in my teens. I regret that I waited so long. Of course for some people their life got better and waiting ended up being a good idea.

Reactions: phoenixx
favourite

favourite

Student
Feb 15, 2019
I'm probably doing it after my mom dies, she's one of the very few good people I know, and I don't want to cause her more pain that I've already done.

Reactions: phoenixx and snowman626
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
Waiti g till momma die then i die too

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
I'm probably doing it after my mom dies, she's one of the very few good people I know, and I don't want to cause her more pain that I've already done.

Waiti g till momma die then i die too

I used to think I would wait until my parents (and dog) passed, since they're elderly, but I don't think I can wait much longer. I wouldn't have to deal with feelings of guilt if I waited until they passed since there's no one left in my life but when you're going through these feelings, every day might as well be a year.

Reactions: GreyMagic and phoenixx
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Yes I plan on ending my life at the end of my life. Like when I am 65, or 80 or something like that. I just had a psychotic episode years ago then got better but researched suicide afterward and realized that I am pro-choice. At first I was just for doctor assisted suicide but then changed my mind after I saw the movie
"Mademoiselle and the Doctor"

Reactions: phoenixx and bugfriendly
bugfriendly

bugfriendly

Apr 14, 2019
I most likely am. I want to die cause I am in pain and lots of things but more of me wants to experience certain things. its hard when ur as mental as me though :// When life gets old and my friends/families bodies start dropping I will join them.
Yes I plan on ending my life at the end of my life. Like when I am 65, or 80 or something like that. I just had a psychotic episode years ago then got better but researched suicide afterward and realized that I am pro-choice. At first I was just for doctor assisted suicide but then changed my mind after I saw the movie
"Mademoiselle and the Doctor"

Love this. Dr. assisted suicide ain't shit I want my lover/best friend to shoot me in my mofo face. death is gonna happen we have no control over that at all but lets control how it ends. makes lots of sense to me.

Last edited:
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
I planned to ctb at 50, but that got screwed up.

Now, I'm waiting for my dog to die and to find out if I have a way to survive at work for a couple more years. I can retire at 55, but chronic pain is making it very tough.

Oppenheimer

Oppenheimer

Apr 7, 2019
Not before my momma dies, that´s for certain.

Unless things get REAL bad.

Reactions: GreyMagic