_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
im kinda obsessed with it and it drives me nuts, but i don't want to give up on it. if something doesn't go that way, i want to restart or redo stuff, including this life

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TooMuchToBear, deadgirlahsatan, Lost in a Dream and 3 others
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Used to be. Maybe I still am subconsciously.

Ultimately it's a waste of time.

• Hugs
Reactions: overcomingfear, _Minsk, deadgirlahsatan and 3 others
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I obsess over it and sometimes it seems like it's the driving force behind all of my misery. Some people are content with flaws and different people are content with different amounts of it. But why do we have to suffer any flaws at all? That's what I really want to know.

• Hugs
Reactions: overcomingfear, _Minsk, deadgirlahsatan and 3 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
With any of my hobbies I'm very much obsessed with it. With anything else not so much.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, checkouttime, deadgirlahsatan and 2 others
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
Yes. But I'm an all-or-nothing person. With everything: work, projects, my routine, my body/diet. Either I aim for perfection and work until it happens (which it never does) or I give up on everything and get in a slump. The best analogy is my eating; it represents how I approach everything in life - like an anorexic or a bulimic. There is no in-between. -_-

Reactions: _Minsk
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Yes. But I'm an all-or-nothing person. With everything: work, projects, my routine, my body/diet. Either I aim for perfection and work until it happens (which it never does) or I give up on everything and get in a slump. The best analogy is my eating; it represents how I approach everything in life - like an anorexic or a bulimic. There is no in-between. -_-

Same here. This is part of my personality disorder. It's called "splitting" aka black or white thinking, all or nothing, etc.

This kind of thinking has fucked my life up greatly and is part of why I am here.

• Love
Reactions: TooMuchToBear, DFFP, Deleted member 18655 and 1 other person
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
This kind of thinking has fucked my life up greatly and is part of why I am here.
It's hell, isn't it? :hug:

Splitting. That's funny - I was diagnosed with DID and my fragments are very distinct. I think, for me, it's a reaction to sh*t I was put through as a young child. I can't find a middle ground on anything. It makes for a very lonely life, bouncing around so much and not staying put, accepting life as it is. I'm writing this with my Running Shoes on. I'm running for the bus this time though.

• Hugs
Reactions: rt1989526
Zyntkalla

Zyntkalla

Welcome to hell on Earth
Aug 28, 2020
I am a big organizer, and when I do decide to go I will be relying on it to help me out.