• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

whatintheworld365

Jul 15, 2021
I am worried that I will experience the terrible potential side effects from meto, wondering if anyone has taken it without the side effects

• Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Brick In The Wall and hʚll
hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
i tried it more than 1 time. and i only felt drowsiness and anxiety from it.

• Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Joplin, whatintheworld365 and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I've taken it numerous times with no negative side effects.

• Love
Reactions: whatintheworld365 and hʚll
W

whatintheworld365

Jul 15, 2021
i tried it more than 1 time. and i only felt drowsiness and anxiety from it.
Do you typically have anxiety or only when you took it?
I've taken it numerous times with no negative side effects.
That's great to hear! Do you have anxiety when not on it? I have terrible anxiety in general and I'm wondering if anyone else who has anxiety has taken it and been fine

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and hʚll
hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021

That's great to hear! Do you have anxiety when not on it? I have terrible anxiety in general and I'm wondering if anyone else who has anxiety has taken it and been fine
i always have bad anxiety. meto increased it in my case, but at the same time made me feel so weak and sleepy. besides that i had no experience of those really bad side effects like eps

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: whatintheworld365 and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019

No anxiety, but I don't take it very often and I don't typically get anxiety. Maybe what you're experiencing is psychosomatic? Regardless, that kinda sucks.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, whatintheworld365 and hʚll
R

RowdyH999

Student
Mar 17, 2021
I've taken it several times without any side effects

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, whatintheworld365 and hʚll
W

whatintheworld365

Jul 15, 2021
No anxiety, but I don't take it very often and I don't typically get anxiety. Maybe what you're experiencing is psychosomatic? Regardless, that kinda sucks.
I haven't experienced any personally, I just haven't tried yet and am hoping it doesn't cause eps for me the way it has for others!

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Dec 17, 2019
i always have bad anxiety. meto increased it in my case, but at the same time made me feel so weak and sleepy. besides that i had no experience of those really bad side effects like eps
That's how I felt when I was out on topamax. I remember sitting in college parking lot for hours like zoned out. I think blood pressure went way low.

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics and whatintheworld365
W

whatintheworld365

Jul 15, 2021
That's how I felt when I was out on topamax. I remember sitting in college parking lot for hours like zoned out. I think blood pressure went way low.
Did you only take 10mg, or have you tried 30mg yet? I was able to handle 10mg, but I'm not sure if I could do 30mg without some feedback from those who have tested at this dose.

xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Dec 17, 2019
Did you only take 10mg, or have you tried 30mg yet? I was able to handle 10mg, but I'm not sure if I could do 30mg without some feedback from those who have tested at this dose.
The first part was someone else's quote!! You can find their comment lol. I do plan on trying mine soon tho.