Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
Just need to feel like I am not alone rn

Mine died and I got no closure during the whole process and its fucking with me. I feel I want to binge eat

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake
sulli

sulli

Student
Jan 25, 2023
yeah, kinda.
i'm glad they're both dead, i got closure in that aspect but i know they died never understanding how badly they damaged me or even thinking they ever did anything wrong and now that will never be resolved (but lbr that was probably never gonna be resolved anyway)

• Hugs
Reactions: Water-Lily, rationaltake and H.O.Xan
Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
yeah, kinda.
i'm glad they're both dead, i got closure in that aspect but i know they died never understanding how badly they damaged me or even thinking they ever did anything wrong and now that will never be resolved (but lbr that was probably never gonna be resolved anyway)
I can relate to that. In my case my main abuser (mom( died of cancer. I never told her/confronted her on why she hurt me. She was never not abusive and I figured she'd hurt me. I wanted to protect myself and I can't blame myself for that. It's a valid feeling. Maybe I wouldn't have gotten full closure. Maybe she would have denied the abuse entirely. Who knows. I'll just never know