twisted

twisted

Aug 24, 2020
Does anyone else get pleasure, not sexual like a sadist, but a genuine dopamine euphoric feeling when they hurt others? When I hurt people I don't like it makes me feel good, it's sort of a coping method for me, whenever I get sad I hurt someone else and it makes me feel better again. Physically works the best, emotionally makes me smile though. I understand this is wrong but my whole life everyone has hated me, I have never had any friends, my parents just ignored me, and the more people hate on me and make me upset the more i want to do it. It's people's fault anyway, if they didn't hate me for no reason then this would not be an issue. But even at the end of the day it's not enough for me, no matter how many people I hurt nobody will like me, ill never get a girlfriend because im hideous ( I get told im normal but for whatever reason every girl rejects me, personality was never an issue ), or any success, or any friends, ill just live alone the rest of my life and this is why I want to CTB, ive tried everything and nothing works. It seems like I was fucked from the start.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: leiche and _Minsk
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
i think its common to some degree, as you said its some sort of coping mechanism. do you feel powerless when someone puts you down or hurts you? if so, it might be the most straight forward way to feel in power again. as i said, i think its common to some degree, like people saying 'i would kill that person' when they get upset or hurt by that persun. i have had a friend who enjoyed watching animals being tortured and stuff, she also said she likes that feeling she gets from it. tbh i never could enjoy those things, but i tried to respect her since everyone could end up in her shoes. anyway, torturing people could lead them to commit suicide, in fact here are quite a few people who got abused and it messed up their life. i think it takes a lot courage to be open about it like you, i think its not easy since people judge way to quickly. im very interested in understanding people and why they act in certain ways since it leaves no space for any nonsense stigma and alienation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and twisted
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
If you're having a dopaminergic response, you're getting a reward from it. Have you been able to determine the root cause of how it became rewarding? I don't know what you've tried, but if you're still seeking a solution, I would recommend EMDR.

Reactions: twisted, InterstateFlowers and _Minsk
leiche

leiche

i need a cigarette
Aug 19, 2020
karuma fits you so much, love your avatar pic

i feel the same way, but only when, you know, someone tries to troll me (i listen to BTS) and i just fuck the shit out of them because my friend taught me how to respond. yesterday one dick texted me that i'm gay and moron and started saying trivial things about my mom, you know what? i got him begging to stop after 2 hours lol, it was so fucking funny. it just feels so great and pleasant when stupid and arrogant people get what they deserve)))))))))

twisted

twisted

Aug 24, 2020
karuma fits you so much, love your avatar pic

i feel the same way, but only when, you know, someone tries to troll me (i listen to BTS) and i just fuck the shit out of them because my friend taught me how to respond. yesterday one dick texted me that i'm gay and moron and started saying trivial things about my mom, you know what? i got him begging to stop after 2 hours lol, it was so fucking funny. it just feels so great and pleasant when stupid and arrogant people get what they deserve)))))))))

Pretty sure this is sexually.. Also yes it's nice to see people get a taste of their own medicine.

If you're having a dopaminergic response, you're getting a reward from it. Have you been able to determine the root cause of how it became rewarding? I don't know what you've tried, but if you're still seeking a solution, I would recommend EMDR.

I can feel their pain. Knowing they are suffering because of me makes me feel good. It's always been rewarding I feel like im doing the common good a favour by putting these cunts back in their place.

Reactions: leiche
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Not really, I tend to feel guilty. Even if someone has hurt me I don't really see value in hurting them. Sounds like a lot of internal anger is causing the positive feeling when attacking others in your case.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I really enjoy making people salty in games I play though I can't handle it myself when someone's trying to do the same to me.

Reactions: mapletree