S

shortjoke

Aug 11, 2018
I know there is a trustworthy Nembutal provider called A. But after contacting him, I found out I am from one of the banned countries - continental China. So I might not be able to buy from him. However, China itself seems to be a good source of Nembutal, according to the handbook.

I am from China yet I don't know where I can buy Nembutal in China, welp.

Reactions: Mari, Strumgewehr and Tiburcio
M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
I know there is a trustworthy Nembutal provider called A. But after contacting him, I found out I am from one of the banned countries - continental China. So I might not be able to buy from him. However, China itself seems to be a good source of Nembutal, according to the handbook.

You can't.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Smilla and Tiburcio
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018

Excuse my naiveness, I thought one could buy about anything in China if you had the money

Reactions: Mari, strained03, Preonic and 1 other person
F

Fenrirsend

Student
Jul 15, 2018
ill be in china myself next month..no nemb there tho..probably not to hard to find a shady vet

Reactions: Mari
S

sleepless

Aug 1, 2018

There used to be supplier of powdered N from China, he is called J, but he is longer selling. I wanted to travel to China to minimize risk of the N getting seized, so I asked if he ships locally within China, and he said no.

Excuse my naiveness, I thought one could buy about anything in China if you had the money

You probably could, but you have to find a way to verify its authenticity.

Reactions: lv-gras