• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
It's SA. The legal case described in that Guardian article is discussed in PPeH.

Reactions: Euthanza
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
No it's got to be SN, because they said it's legal to buy.

Reactions: Trainstation
NextSummer

NextSummer

Experienced
Mar 28, 2019
It is SA. I think they bought large quantities when it was legal. I think it's still legal if you have an appropiate business licence.

They are a great group. Have their own youtube channel. It's actually the only "right-to-die" group that represents people like us.

Last edited:
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
It's SA. The legal case described in that Guardian article is discussed in PPeH.
I am bad with letters. My guess is sodium amytal?

T

Trainstation

May 29, 2019
In Dutch media it's believed to be sn.

Edit:

'People seem to have found a 'euthanasia powder' on the internet, following a broadcast by Nieuwsuur about Cooperative Last Will. A supplier of chemical substances has since sold much more of one type of powder. "I used to get one or two orders a week. Now there are six of them a day. There are people who order a kilo'

This was part of the broadcast it's in dutch..but they did a bad job at hiding the wonder powder. They said things which led back to sn. For example the guy holding the actual product in the thumbnail, you can see the labels

At around 1.07 in the video, the right guy is from 'last will' he's showing the actual powder, he says he's holding 8gram and that 2gram is lethal and that the powder is used as a chemical preservative

Last edited: