F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
I want to increase my success rate as much as possible. Please only give me advice if you seriously know what you're talking about.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I don't think anyone here will be qualified to give a perfect response since most people here aren't on a regimen of anti psychotics and prefer to use aes instead. That being said, you can probably take 20mg a day ramping up for several weeks for it to get the anti emetics effect. How effective that would be idk

F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
I don't think anyone here will be qualified to give a perfect response since most people here aren't on a regimen of anti psychotics and prefer to use aes instead. That being said, you can probably take 20mg a day ramping up for several weeks for it to get the anti emetics effect. How effective that would be idk
The thing is, I haven't taken it in months, so it's completely out of my system. I don't know how it's going to work if i only take it before SN.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
The thing is, I haven't taken it in months, so it's completely out of my system. I don't know how it's going to work if i only take it before SN.
I was on olanzapibe as well for some time and I remember reading somewhere that you have to take it for some time for aes to take effect