• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

slothturtlebro

slothturtlebro

Jun 13, 2019
Anyone know someone who got scammed buying N?

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I don't believe I was scammed, but my last shipment didn't arrive.

Reactions: inconsequential and not_a_robot
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

Well Australia is fucking on the other side of the world, man. :)

Reactions: inconsequential
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
Reactions: Funeralprincess, siray, inconsequential and 2 others
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
true. it's a shithole too :)

I've heard this from Australians in the past. But it's a nice place if you are rich or wealthy. But so is everywhere else in the fucking world(a nice place if you are rich or wealthy). It's no surprise to me, why the British picked that place for their convicts...

Reactions: Twntysix, inconsequential, KnightBlade and 1 other person
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Reactions: inconsequential, Thorn and dhk96
I

Iwantoutrightnow

Experienced
Jun 27, 2019
I got scammed big time!

• Hugs
Reactions: usernameNotFound, inconsequential, NoDream and 2 others
I

Iwantoutrightnow

Experienced
Jun 27, 2019
Basically placed an order then started getting emails saying that the parcel had been stopped at customs and I had to pay for paperwork or I would go to jail. I was so desperate to get the N and so scared of being arrested that I just paid. The next day I got another demand for payment and so it went on till I had no money left. It's been a nightmare!

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: siray, usernameNotFound, Ashpac and 2 others
Tequilamockingbird

Tequilamockingbird

Dec 6, 2018
You ordered it from A?

What country are you in?

I

Iwantoutrightnow

Experienced
Jun 27, 2019
Uk
No, I didn't know about A then

M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019
Basically placed an order then started getting emails saying that the parcel had been stopped at customs and I had to pay for paperwork or I would go to jail. I was so desperate to get the N and so scared of being arrested that I just paid. The next day I got another demand for payment and so it went on till I had no money left. It's been a nightmare!

What email did you use? And who sent the messages demanding payment?

I

Iwantoutrightnow

Experienced
Jun 27, 2019
It was a gmail account
The emails were supposedly from the logistics company

M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019
It was a gmail account
The emails were supposedly from the logistics company
Noooo A would never use a gmail account. He has only two legitimate email accounts and they are both @protonmail

I'm sorry you got scammed, that sucks and sounds both scary and frustrating. It's sick that people prey on those who are already in so much pain.

Reactions: Righttodie and inconsequential
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

Reminds me of those IRS scams from Indians. "You owe money to the IRS, if you don't pay us soon, you will go to prison!" LMAO. First of all, whenever you are dealing with the government, police etc... They don''t ask you for money if you owe them... They just fucking take it from you... The IRS just takes the money out of your bank accounts... Then hunt you down... If the police want something from you, they just come to your house or break into your house or stop your car etc... They don't work like collection agencies... Why bother demanding something if you can just take it? And the people who only have the power to demand money from you, just send letters to your address, most of the time.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Righttodie and inconsequential
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Noooo A would never use a gmail account. He has only two legitimate email accounts and they are both @protonmail

I'm sorry you got scammed, that sucks and sounds both scary and frustrating. It's sick that people prey on those who are already in so much pain.

It sucks indeed and is worth emphasizing that it had nothing to do with A. @Iwantoutrightnow said it was people from a totally different continent from A.

I

Iwantoutrightnow

Experienced
Jun 27, 2019
Yeah, it was from the Ukraine, nothing to do with A!

I hadn't found this site or the PPeh then.

• Hugs
Reactions: inconsequential and Soul
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
I heard Australia is one of the hardest places to get N into. The customs are brutal, and only ~75% of the shipments get through.

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I heard Australia is one of the hardest places to get N into. The customs are brutal, and only ~75% of the shipments get through.
I've heard customs are pretty tough here, yeah. :(

• Hugs
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
I've heard customs are pretty tough here, yeah. :(
I'm sorry about your package not showing up. hugs. I'm in Canada, and I heard its a bit easier here, I'm waiting on 3N, and hope to get it in two weeks time. Wish me luck!

• Hugs
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
Good luck @LifeIsNotFun

Reactions: LifeIsNotFun