A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
I dream that sometime in the distant future even hard drugs will be legalized. Although I understand that if this happens, I still do not live to see it. I have the right to do whatever I want with my body and poison it with what I want. I hate the state as an institution

Reactions: whatever1111, Sick Boy and headinghome
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
i do like that idea, but humans being able to poison them selves doesnt sit well with the powerful elite. We are no good to them if we overdose or enjoy ourselves. We need to be slaves, miserable and told suicide is wrong and selfish :angry::angry:

Reactions: ArtVandelay, Alan James, Escaper Boy and 2 others
Davy

Davy

Have a great day!
Mar 24, 2019
I just looked on the DNM and the sellers for this seem like bullshit scammers. Fentanyl is already extremely dangerous and there are more legit sellers

Attachments

• 0CCED469-570F-4C25-95CA-AD3BCC26833E.png
    0CCED469-570F-4C25-95CA-AD3BCC26833E.png
    75.5 KB · Views: 34
  • Wow
Reactions: Jessica- and Sick Boy
Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
I just looked on the DNM and the sellers for this seem like bullshit scammers. Fentanyl is already extremely dangerous and there are more legit sellers

Yes, I have looked for this on the darknet, i have not found one single reputable vendor who carries it. For fentanyl, there are a couple who seem legit but I can never order from them given the risks associated with the strict customs in my country.

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Anyone knows how fast would Fentanyl OD kill?

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Fentanyl is 100x more potent than morphine and is rated as 3/5 for speed in PPeH 2019. Check pages 200+ for more detailed information.

Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Am unsure of the phrase used elsewhere but in the Uk the daily mail is not a newspaper of any credibility, in the old days it was what used to be used as bog roll along with the sun in less pleasant establishments. In other words anything they write is bullshite.

Carfent may still be knocking about in the good old usa mixed in with the heroin supply but you will never get you sticky paws on it unless you know some super og who uses it in his cut, in which case you wouldn't be here anyway.

Seriously folks what is it with your bloody unicorns, if you really want to do that sort of thing then why not just buy the N from A, least then you get a donkey with a party hat.

Reactions: Jolene40
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
All newspapers are bullshit, not just the dailymail.

Anyways, everyone wants N, i was curious about the chemical mentioned in the headline.

Reactions: ArtVandelay