• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sideways Glance

Sideways Glance

Mar 9, 2023
I may need to access online pharmacies. But I'm not sure yet. I really wish I could PM you @Shadowlord900 because you have knowledge that could help so many people, but I don't know how many messages I need to post before I gain that ability to PM someone.

If anyone has any ideas, I'd appreciate it!

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Since I apparently have the ability to pm you, you should be able to pm others now too. If not, don't worry I'll pm you some of my sources.

Reactions: Sideways Glance
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I think it's around 20. Just go play some forum games in the off topic section to rack up some posts.

Sideways Glance

Sideways Glance

Mar 9, 2023
Since I apparently have the ability to pm you, you should be able to pm others now too. If not, don't worry I'll pm you some of my sources.
Oh yes please, thank you so much my friend~ I am available to be PMed now if you are. Just to have the sources on hand if the Nurse Practitioner doesn't work out.