S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
So! First question, are wolfsbane/deadly nightshade seeds poisonous enough to kill without a crazy doseage (as in less than 100 seeds). Second, does anyone know somewhere where I can get dried wolfsbane flowers/leaves, or dired deadly nightshade berries/leaves. Third, how long does it take for a deadly nightshade plant to grow berries if it's starting from a seed.

side not: SN takes quite a bit if drugs and time frame requirements so might not be suitable for me but if someone can pass me a link to IC that would be great.

Citruscine

Citruscine

dead in the head
Mar 8, 2022
Not sure about where to get it or how long it would take to grow, but aconitine/alkaloid toxicity from wolfsbane and nightshade doesn't seem like a pleasant way to go -- on average 2-6 hours of pain and side effects from vomiting, diarrhea, hypotension, ventricular arrhythmia, etc. before death

Reactions: Hennessy, sserafim and lionetta12
T

tolearn123

Jan 10, 2023
So! First question, are wolfsbane/deadly nightshade seeds poisonous enough to kill without a crazy doseage (as in less than 100 seeds). Second, does anyone know somewhere where I can get dried wolfsbane flowers/leaves, or dired deadly nightshade berries/leaves. Third, how long does it take for a deadly nightshade plant to grow berries if it's starting from a seed.

side not: SN takes quite a bit if drugs and time frame requirements so might not be suitable for me but if someone can pass me a link to IC that would be great.
Pm and I will send you link to IC

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Not sure about where to get it or how long it would take to grow, but aconitine/alkaloid toxicity from wolfsbane and nightshade doesn't seem like a pleasant way to go -- on average 2-6 hours of pain and side effects from vomiting, diarrhea, hypotension, ventricular arrhythmia, etc. before death
Nightshade symptom doesn't cause direct pain aside from the possible headache, and for wolfsbane I suspect the aconitine might not directly cause vomiting/stomach pain but something else in the plant does. So the plan is to extract the aconitine with ethanol and drinking the extraction.
Pm and I will send you link to IC.
Ty!

Inferno

Inferno

Jan 9, 2023
Datura is a fucking nightmare. Stay the fuck away from deliriants

Reactions: Hennessy
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020

It is available but I won't assist a suicide by saying where, and it is agonizing and drawn out death. I researched all the poisonous plants, none are pleasant.