• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

myfinaldays567

myfinaldays567

Jul 23, 2024
for anyone seeing this, if you know a guide to the belt and door method, it would really, REALLY help. please, help me. i really want to ctb soon, and i would be forever thankful for a guide or even just tips on it.

M

mrtime87

Jul 9, 2024
Put the belt in the top between the door and frame. Use the buckle for a moose.

As for positioning, Robin Williams was found in the sitting position.

There's a simulation on YouTube but good luck. Every time I've attempted it I don't even black out.

Reactions: myfinaldays567
myfinaldays567

myfinaldays567

Jul 23, 2024
Put the belt in the top between the door and frame. Use the buckle for a moose.

As for positioning, Robin Williams was found in the sitting position.

There's a simulation on YouTube but good luck. Every time I've attempted it I don't even black out.
I'll test it out. I'm fairly lightweight I'd say, maybe that would make me black out quicker? I'm not sure. Nonetheless, thanks for the advice. I'll probably never know you, but I hope you find peace in whatever you choose to do with your life.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You may find what you're searching for in the hanging Megathread. When you have a few more posts you can also use the search.

Reactions: myfinaldays567