Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
I'll often get a feeling of anger over me and I turn into someone else. For example, my fiancé's mom is a lazy slob, always huffs and puffs, says she's gonna clean this or do that but just lays in bed reading, barely washes her ass but does nothing but pile on dishes or ignore the trash, "ooops I didn't see it" and ALWAYS has an excuse, plays that "well if that wasn't in my way then it wouldn't have happened" "so fucking move it ya goddamn idiot??", damn near blames gravity for things. Anyway, I just did the dishes working myself up talking about it, next thing you know dishes are being smashed, cups flying, and I'm screaming about how I want to beat her with a bat to knock some sense into her inbred ass. I feel like I can't control it and shit just flies out. Doesn't happen all of the time but when it does, it's bad and I don't really know what to do honestly other than avoid avoid avoid. Am I really that bad? Or is this relatable? And now I want to drink and numb myself... woooh typical routine!

Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
you're not alone, i do this sometimes too. i knock things over, i'll kick any hard surface i can and slam doors and start screaming. nobody in my family can healthily process anger (or any negative emotion really), so i guess that's why.

i relate to the whole "lazy sack of shit" thing, too, because my older sister rarely cleans her shit up despite being the oldest of three. she always asks me to do the dishes and even asks me to do her laundry. i don't see why it's so damn hard to get up and clean after yourself if you're not restricted by any disabilities/mental illnesses like depression.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kassender and Blue LIPS
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
you're not alone, i do this sometimes too. i knock things over, i'll kick any hard surface i can and slam doors and start screaming. nobody in my family can healthily process anger (or any negative emotion really), so i guess that's why.

i relate to the whole "lazy sack of shit" thing, too, because my older sister rarely cleans her shit up despite being the oldest of three. she always asks me to do the dishes and even asks me to do her laundry. i don't see why it's so damn hard to get up and clean after yourself if you're not restricted by any disabilities/mental illnesses like depression.

Okay so yeah you're dealing with just about the same things. Hell, her mom will literally cook food for HER, oil and whatever else all over the stove, pots and pans with sauce in it and then be like "you didn't put that up for me?" And I'm like OH MY GOD ARE YOU KIDDING??

I've once gotten pissed and threw a 2L through my TV (while ago) to prove shit doesn't matter to me or rip a door off of the hinges, I suppose to show my strength?. I don't think I'll change because my dad was like this too, but self harmed wayyy more. The list can go on about how much shit I've broken, sometimes not even my stuff... think I care? NOPE /: idk

• Hugs
Reactions: VIBRITANNIA
bravotess

bravotess

I'ma jump ship now before I sink slow
Aug 8, 2020
I'll often get a feeling of anger over me and I turn into someone else. For example, my fiancé's mom is a lazy slob, always huffs and puffs, says she's gonna clean this or do that but just lays in bed reading, barely washes her ass but does nothing but pile on dishes or ignore the trash, "ooops I didn't see it" and ALWAYS has an excuse, plays that "well if that wasn't in my way then it wouldn't have happened" "so fucking move it ya goddamn idiot??", damn near blames gravity for things. Anyway, I just did the dishes working myself up talking about it, next thing you know dishes are being smashed, cups flying, and I'm screaming about how I want to beat her with a bat to knock some sense into her inbred ass. I feel like I can't control it and shit just flies out. Doesn't happen all of the time but when it does, it's bad and I don't really know what to do honestly other than avoid avoid avoid. Am I really that bad? Or is this relatable? And now I want to drink and numb myself... woooh typical routine!
I do this. It's so frustrating when you see people not pulling their own weight. My anger gets the best of me a lot. I lash out more with my words. But there have definitely been dishes thrown.

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I took an OD of Xanax and went on a rampage. Smashed two front windows, holes in walls and so on. I don't remember anything.

Reactions: Blue LIPS
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
I took an OD of Xanax and went on a rampage. Smashed two front windows, holes in walls and so on. I don't remember anything.

Yeah fuck that, can throw yourself in prison on that shit. Or in traffic. Sometimes it's scary though (also establishing dominance, idk why I want that as if I'm invincible) getting THAT mad, thinking about it afterward. I end up being fired a lot but get jobs pretty easy, don't know why that seems to be the pattern either, like "well if I quit I'll just fuck our shit up.... fuck it! Let's break shit and say Ya'll rich mf'ers can afford it!"

Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I had a lot of violent rampages when I was a teen/young adult. I had a lot of anger in me, even as a child.
A bad acid trip put a stop to that when I was 23.
I'm still angry, and I still have a temper, but the physical violence is gone. I keep that shit in my imagination now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Living_Hurts_so_Much and Blue LIPS
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
I had a lot of violent rampages when I was a teen/young adult. I had a lot of anger in me, even as a child.
A bad acid trip put a stop to that when I was 23.
I'm still angry, and I still have a temper, but the physical violence is gone. I keep that shit in my imagination now.

I wanna do some DMT and maybe get some advice from the aliens lol. I know what you mean though, age has helped a little and my meds but it's just a constant build up of shit and then volcano time! Lol.

W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I relate. I get all this built up anger and it just comes out. I recently threw a glass in the house. I think people are shocked by my anger because apparently being a female I shouldn't and am not allowed to show anger. Sadly anger is all I have known my whole life, fighting angry parents, angry ex's (who would sometimes take their anger out on me by hitting me). I wish I could stop it and have control of my emotions...I'm ashamed but I just happens before I know it.

Also I totally relate about the lazy mother thing. My ex's mom pissed me off like no one else..she wouldn't do shit and blamed everyone else and claimed she "worked so so hard"...lol yeah right you took your dogs for a walk and barely cleaned. She was the most hypocritical bigoted person I have known. She mooched off her son(my abusive ex) and he would bitch about her. I was like "I have no sympathy...you enable her".

• Hugs
MrAsclepius

MrAsclepius

Грустная Сука
Jul 31, 2020
Ive been told that I have characteristics of aggitated depression, so I can relate. Most of the time, it starts out as trying to handle something that bothers you, but something takes over and its like you're stepping out of your body.

It doesnt happen often but I compare it to a small panic attack, at times the anger/frustration is so bad that when Im yelling I cant hear my own voice, or it sounds like Im underwater.

I feel like this is where people get the 'crazy' stigma from mental illness.

• Hugs
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
I relate. I get all this built up anger and it just comes out. I recently threw a glass in the house. I think people are shocked by my anger because apparently being a female I shouldn't and am not allowed to show anger. Sadly anger is all I have known my whole life, fighting angry parents, angry ex's (who would sometimes take their anger out on me by hitting me). I wish I could stop it and have control of my emotions...I'm ashamed but I just happens before I know it.

Also I totally relate about the lazy mother thing. My ex's mom pissed me off like no one else..she wouldn't do shit and blamed everyone else and claimed she "worked so so hard"...lol yeah right you took your dogs for a walk and barely cleaned. She was the most hypocritical bigoted person I have known. She mooched off her son(my abusive ex) and he would bitch about her. I was like "I have no sympathy...you enable her".

Oh you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about lol

Ive been told that I have characteristics of aggitated depression, so I can relate. Most of the time, it starts out as trying to handle something that bothers you, but something takes over and its like you're stepping out of your body.

It doesnt happen often but I compare it to a small panic attack, at times the anger/frustration is so bad that when Im yelling I cant hear my own voice, or it sounds like Im underwater.

I feel like this is where people get the 'crazy' stigma from mental illness.

I agree, I've been called crazy quite a bit but it pisses them off when I embrace it. It really is like a panic attack though, but trying to release your energy ASAP and make things more broken than yourself. I recently had punched a window out and got stitches lol now my thumb clicks and has an ugly ass scar.

• Hugs
Reactions: Worthless_nobody
airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Can´t wait to find Neverland!
Aug 12, 2020
It's very hard to OD on Xanax, u need thousands of pills. I also tried that method and ended up in the hospital with my stomach getting pumped.

T

Tiedie

Oct 21, 2019
I started throwing dog bowls at work one day... I get explosive anger and no one on staff would of guessed it because I'm usually very chill. Note: I threw them bc a coworker was being lazy.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I break myself mentally if that counts

D

Dookieshoes

Aug 15, 2020
Everytime I hit my head on something, something will be destroyed. It is just the most enraging thing in the world to me. The only way to cope is to smash, swing, throw, kick, punch. Then I get mad because I didn't want to deal with a broken <thing that I broke>.