The one and only
Mar 7, 2022
They're cool, but I dont have money for any

Reactions: FlowersInTheRain
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Not particularly. I only need it to CTB. I do respect it as a skill though like anything else that requires time and effort.

Reactions: Marine
FrozenMango

FrozenMango

Hello from the other side
Aug 16, 2022
I used to like them but not anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I like guns, some of them are so fancy, but in EU you need a license to have it.

• Hugs
TheDoomedDoomer

TheDoomedDoomer

Eternal sleep awaits me
May 22, 2022
I was wondering if I was the only one who was into firearms
Very fun adrenaline fulfilling hobby but it's risky for some people like us. I still take part in the hobby cause it's not my preferable way to go.

• Hugs
Z

Zaljko

Oct 17, 2019
As a hobby or to CTB?

I don't have an interest really other than as a potential method. In fact before I found out about N years ago I was thinking of just using a shotgun and had researched where/how to use it effectively.... then realized it would be a huge mess and eventually discovered N...

But anyway now that N isn't available I've drifted back to firearms...

I've been really interested in a S&W .460 in particular.... I would think that would be a pretty fool proof endeavor.... one shot in the temple and bye bye... saves the whole "preparation" and such which I think wouldn't, obviously, give me a chance to reconsider (that's my biggest problem.... I start thinking)....

Anyway hope I didn't go too far off topic... if I ever get the S&W I can report my experiences using lol (assuming I use it more than just once)

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Celerity
CowsAgainstCapitali

CowsAgainstCapitali

Dec 11, 2022
I've had a long fascination with guns. They're very useful tools that society sadly uses for the wrong reasons. Sending a half ounce chunk of metal flying a half mile away with pinpoint precision is technically impressive. I've owned a few, tons of them in the family and I have current access to several types. Not my preferred method though because I'd prefer not to leave a mess.

Mental health and politics and crap aside, guns are just plain really cool.

• Hugs
Reactions: Action and Huntfish34
M

Moonomyth

Student
Feb 6, 2020
I was wondering if I was the only one who was into firearms
I live in a state that's very open-carry friendly, so I have some interest, but other bills usually keep them out of my budget.

I wouldn't mind starting with a simple revolver and getting some range time, but it looks like the cheapest things I can afford are budget tools like the Hi-Point Yeet Cannon G1, and I'm not yet comfortable getting into the maintenance required for a semi-automatic of any stripe.

I very briefly had an old Kar98k of Turkish manufacture from WW2, and even had some of the original bullets from the period (you could tell because they were stamped with the Turkish flag on the casing). I planned to take it hunting at some point, but the ammo caliber proved too expensive to be able to buy and train with it, so I sold it to a collector.

• Hugs
Reactions: CowsAgainstCapitali and Huntfish34
Fulminare

Fulminare

Read Thomas Szasz!
Feb 20, 2022
Love firearms. Learned how to shoot this year and I dig the adrenaline it gives you.

• Hugs
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Yep, grown up with them all my life. Also my method to off myself when/if the time comes.

• Hugs
Reactions: FrozenMango
Shoko

Shoko

Dec 4, 2022
Yeah, it really is something folks like us should avoid. With guns plans aren't needed and the time from thought to action can be seconds.

its-about-time

its-about-time

nope
Mar 19, 2022
Into them but never owned one until I bought a shotgun to CTB. Gave it to a friend last month when I decided to try and do better.

I'd always wanted to take up shooting as a hobby, but know damn well I'd kill myself if I owned a gun. I usually tried to avoid that situation, until getting one last year.

• Hugs
Not_A_Seagull

Not_A_Seagull

Jul 6, 2022
I like guns, some of them are so fancy, but in EU you need a license to have it.
ik im late but afaik unless your in Netherlands, UK, or Ireland its actually not that hard, especially if your from balkans/ eastern europe

Reactions: Zegers
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
ik im late but afaik unless your in Netherlands, UK, or Ireland its actually not that hard, especially if your from balkans/ eastern europe
Im in the south, here you need a licence.

Reactions: OldDrummer
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I have been a active Airsoft Member for 7years, And have a serious interest in WW2 Weapons šŸ‘

Reactions: Ultracheese
Ultracheese

Ultracheese

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2022
I am, but I'm not entirely sure if it's a healthy interest. I lurk a lot on gun forums but feel embarrassed about not knowing as much as a lot of people.

Inferno

Inferno

Jan 9, 2023
I've always loved firearms since I was a child, too bad I live in Australia. :(

MlKE

MlKE

Underground-man
Jan 24, 2023
It's become an obsession over the years.

Reactions: Krieger
toro

toro

dr pepper drinker
Feb 11, 2023
i think theyre real pretty, and i like listening to people talk about them (even if its all one ear and out the other), but i live in the UK and i dont think id ever be allowed one considering my history with mental health. i love to look though, and id like to go to the states someday and visit a shooting range!!!! it seems so fun, cute date idea, but not available in the UK, feels like nothing cool ever is :(