• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ikigaimg

ikigaimg

Oct 30, 2023
For me it's definitely worse, I will try to hang myself when I get home. It's only my second day :(

P

painofzed

Dec 15, 2021
You must be in a pretty terrible mental hospital if they are allowing you access to the open internet from inside...maybe try a different hospital.

S

SelfKill

May 7, 2024
You must be in a pretty terrible mental hospital if they are allowing you access to the open internet from inside...maybe try a different hospital.
If they don't allow me to use the internet, I will kill myself right there.. What is this prison? lol

ikigaimg

ikigaimg

Oct 30, 2023
It's normal in Poland.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
I was until a week ago… it contained me, so was better as I didn't need to think as much… I made the mistake of self discharging, so I'm back on the waitlist to get readmitted.

Last edited:
T

TheUncommon

Student
May 19, 2021
What mental hospital would allow you access to the internet...?

Obviously after I left mine, I felt more suicidal. But that's common sense after they treat you like incompetent criminals and expect you to be rid of all malaise as a result.

P

painofzed

Dec 15, 2021
It's normal in Poland.
I think it's a really bad idea for you to be on websites like this if you're trying to get better. Being in the hospital is an indicator that you are trying to make a change for the positive to continue existing, especially if you're in there of your own accord. Mental health also takes A LOT of time and work so give it more than two days and try to stay away from resources that are going to lock you into the depression.

T

timetodie24

Wizard
Apr 14, 2023
OP i'm sorry it's making it worse for you. I found being on psych ward made me worst in past too.

To people commenting about internet access, in plenty countries it's normal to have full phone and wifi access . In england majority adult wards do (unless higher security units where forensic patients are).
And patients can be on wards months (or years in some cases) so access to outside world is important. Although obviously it does have risks. Being able to watch netflix and message friends got me through an extremely boring admission.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tesha
T

thirdtimesthecharmg

Failed twice
Jun 16, 2024
I felt the worst in psych. After I gave up my attempt I just wanted to live. In the hospital, I enjoyed getting to talk to the sitters and tell my story. The last night I was finally able to tell it all, including what I'd done.

But in psych, there wasn't anyone I could really talk at length with alone like that and I hated that a lot. Psych was a test of my recovery that I barely passed.

anonymousfoxxo

anonymousfoxxo

Stray Fox
Nov 9, 2023
I was in one a while ago. I endured torture. I hadn't access to my mobile device, I was forced to a dumb day routine in a fucked tiny space with a bunch of others, I watched people on meth, people shitting themselves, growling under my bed because why not, and other things. They said it was going to be only a few days. It was weeks. By the end of every day I was feeling worse and worse, on the edge of insanity. At the end of the first week where they refused to give me sleeping pills and didn't sleep I started to lose touch with reality and laughed on nothing, hallucinated people, hallucinated the toilet smiling at me and I kept laughing on that, later I ended up being angry for no reason and hitting walls , almost broke my knuckles. It was the worst fucking experience in my life. It was worse than prison. They didn't even give proper food: just a slice of small empty bread with 5g of butter. It was utterly fucking disgusting. I could go on and on and on what happened there. By the end of 2 weeks I completely lost it, which was their exact goal: that way they could prescribe drugs and force me to pay while losing my brain. They wanted me locked away forever. They tried to prove I have schizophrenia. (They failed because my family got a medical lawyer, who ended up almost suing their asses, which made them suddenly not think I have any illness at all besides depression). It was the worst.

I hope your stay will be not as bad as mine was. Sending hugs.