A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Anyone in Philippines who can help me figure out a way on how to ctb effectively without failing, or just to talk to me? Im getting desperate and i have hard time figuring out different options in this spot.
A simple company helps as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Gosuipo, Hopeindeath!, Shinkansen and 3 others
InterstateFlowers

InterstateFlowers

Experienced
Apr 16, 2020
I've lived in the Philippines before so I truly understand your struggles! I know how terrible it must feel not being able to talk about mental illness and suicide struggles, especially in a country that's heavily religious and stigmatizes it! First of all, I'm sorry you're suffering this way. I'm not good at helping but I want to at least try because I don't want you to suffer when I can provide some sort of help. Which island do you live on? My only experience is with Luzon so I can't say what it's like in other places.

I've never tried buying anything online in the Philippines but is it possible for you to buy SN online? You can probably find metoclopramide (brand name: Reglan) from some non-official medical drug stores that sell medicine. My grandmother took that for migraines and I was surprised that she got it from this store on the street!

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, KleinerWolf and AnxietyAttack44
A

AnxietyAttack44

Jun 5, 2020
I've lived in the Philippines before so I truly understand your struggles! I know how terrible it must feel not being able to talk about mental illness and suicide struggles, especially in a country that's heavily religious and stigmatizes it! First of all, I'm sorry you're suffering this way. I'm not good at helping but I want to at least try because I don't want you to suffer when I can provide some sort of help. Which island do you live on? My only experience is with Luzon so I can't say what it's like in other places.

I've never tried buying anything online in the Philippines but is it possible for you to buy SN online? You can probably find metoclopramide (brand name: Reglan) from some non-official medical drug stores that sell medicine. My grandmother took that for migraines and I was surprised that she got it from this store on the street!
Im in manila, i got sn and stuff ready, but lately ive been under tight control grip. And i cant escape it lol. So even if i take sn while here it will be a failure at this point. Im running out of ideas. This area lacks privacy as everyone became so nosy.
Just lost at what to do to endure this until i move out. Which could take another year or so with this covid lockdowns going on

• Hugs
Reactions: GonnaGoBye and KleinerWolf
InterstateFlowers

InterstateFlowers

Experienced
Apr 16, 2020
If privacy is the main issue, I don't think I'll be very helpful to your case. :( Manila's a really big city and there's so many people everywhere that I'm struggling trying to think of an area that's truly private or somewhere you won't be bothered. The only thing I can think of is booking a hotel but that's not a true option unless you have a lot of money.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and AnxietyAttack44
C

cantgetoutofbed

Jul 21, 2020

Hi. Apologies for jumping in - metoclopramide seems impossible to get in the States without a prescription. Do you know if that's the case? Have spoken with some others and have searched.
Hi. Apologies for jumping in - metoclopramide seems impossible to get in the States without a prescription. Do you know if that's the case? Have spoken with some others and have searched.
Everywhere I've searched says you need a valid prescription for metoclopramide

Reactions: AnxietyAttack44
InterstateFlowers

InterstateFlowers

Experienced
Apr 16, 2020
Everywhere I've searched says you need a valid prescription for metoclopramide

Unfortunately, it's true you need a valid prescription to obtain metoclopramide in the U.S. Stan's Guide gives good advice and says

"Some people have gone to their primary care doctor and have been able to get a prescription pretending that they have migraines and feel nauseous. Say that a close family member has the same thing and that they use Metoclopramide that works well for them. You may want to research symptoms of migraines as it is likely the doctor will ask questions. It is such a low level medication that most doctors would prescribe without concern. Some countries will sell the equivalent drug without prescription (UK for example). Just go to a good pharmacy and state you have migraines and you are looking for something to help with the nausea. Do not buy antiemetics that have the purpose of curing travel sickness, they will not work for SN. Internet online pharmacies will also sell this easily. Google online pharmacy and many will appear. It is such a simple drug that there is low risk of fraud."

Even if you have depression or suicidal behavior on your record, you'll most likely be able to get this medication as long as you can lie effectively. Also say that you've taken it before and it worked. Metoclopramide is incredibly important because it prevents you from vomiting the SN out. There has been cases where people vomited and died but I consider those people very lucky. If you don't think your doctor trusts you, you can order it on an online pharmacy. It's not illegal so customs won't give you a threatening letter or something.

C

cantgetoutofbed

Jul 21, 2020
Unfortunately, it's true you need a valid prescription to obtain metoclopramide in the U.S. Stan's Guide gives good advice and says

"Some people have gone to their primary care doctor and have been able to get a prescription pretending that they have migraines and feel nauseous. Say that a close family member has the same thing and that they use Metoclopramide that works well for them. You may want to research symptoms of migraines as it is likely the doctor will ask questions. It is such a low level medication that most doctors would prescribe without concern. Some countries will sell the equivalent drug without prescription (UK for example). Just go to a good pharmacy and state you have migraines and you are looking for something to help with the nausea. Do not buy antiemetics that have the purpose of curing travel sickness, they will not work for SN. Internet online pharmacies will also sell this easily. Google online pharmacy and many will appear. It is such a simple drug that there is low risk of fraud."

Even if you have depression or suicidal behavior on your record, you'll most likely be able to get this medication as long as you can lie effectively. Also say that you've taken it before and it worked. Metoclopramide is incredibly important because it prevents you from vomiting the SN out. There has been cases where people vomited and died but I consider those people very lucky. If you don't think your doctor trusts you, you can order it on an online pharmacy. It's not illegal so customs won't give you a threatening letter or something.
I don't think going to a doctor here will work. A friend tried, and no-go. He prescribed something else for nausea etc. Every online pharmacy I've found says that you must have a valid prescription. Where are these online pharmacies? I've searched the web incessantly.

I've looked at offshore pharmacies and all have said that I need a prescription.

Last edited:
A

AnxietyAttack44

Jun 5, 2020
If privacy is the main issue, I don't think I'll be very helpful to your case. :( Manila's a really big city and there's so many people everywhere that I'm struggling trying to think of an area that's truly private or somewhere you won't be bothered. The only thing I can think of is booking a hotel but that's not a true option unless you have a lot of money.
Yeah, alot of ppl everywhere at any time of the day. I have neighbours from all sides having a nice view of my home as well. And everyone likes to pay extra attention to me lately. I dont even know why.
I guess ill just have to wait till better times come. Maybe once i manage to travel back to home country. If covid lockdowns ever a low it.
Tnx for responding tho, i appreciate it. If you ever think of anything or just want to talk feel free to share.

InterstateFlowers

InterstateFlowers

Experienced
Apr 16, 2020
I don't think going to a doctor here will work. A friend tried, and no-go. He prescribed something else for nausea etc. Every online pharmacy I've found says that you must have a valid prescription. Where are these online pharmacies? I've searched the web incessantly.

It's easy for me to say so I'm sorry if it seems rude but at least try going to your doctor if you're confident enough in your lying skills. Be really adamant that metoclopramide has worked for you and your family members and you're not interested in trying other medication that may or may not work when you already have a medication you've taken before from family and it worked perfectly fine.

Pharmacies that ask for a prescription promise the metoclopramide is legit and it's not a scam. They're the most trustworthy. If it doesn't ask for a prescription, be aware that the website might be scamming you if they don't send anything after paying. Inhouse Pharmacy is something I've seen users recommend since they bought from them but don't take my word for it. Even if you order, wait times will be longer than usual due to covid.
Tnx for responding tho, i appreciate it. If you ever think of anything or just want to talk feel free to share.

Thank you! :) It seems waiting is the best option so you don't fail. Good luck!

Last edited:
GonnaGoBye

GonnaGoBye

Will die soon
Jun 30, 2020
Rent an apartment, do ctb. But its hard to find a place nowadays.

E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
Sorry to ask, so you don't live alone? Can't you do it in the bathroom at the middle of the night?

A

AnxietyAttack44

Jun 5, 2020
Sorry to ask, so you don't live alone? Can't you do it in the bathroom at the middle of the night?
if i plan to ctb i have to notify someone to take care of dogs the next day. They will be suspicious and come the same day to see why. So after i send the message i have to be done quickly. Wich is hard with what i have. So i either leave where i cant be found or risk being found. Or dont do it at all

EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
Unfortunately, it's true you need a valid prescription to obtain metoclopramide in the U.S.

Not true, I bought mine from a US pharmacy that sources their medication from a Indian company that mails it directly to you and it required no prescription. Meto is not a requirement for SN to work, it is a luxury item.

Last edited:
E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
So you dont live alone? You can send a delayed email automatically the next day that's easy

A

AnxietyAttack44

Jun 5, 2020
So you dont live alone? You can send a delayed email automatically the next day that's easy
They dont read emails. They only respond to direct phone calls.. Unfortunately

E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
You can just give the dogs away in advance. Or mail someone else delayed so he calls the police

InterstateFlowers

InterstateFlowers

Experienced
Apr 16, 2020
Not true, I bought mine from a US pharmacy that sources their medication from a Indian company that mails it directly to you and it required no prescription. Meto is not a requirement for SN to work, it is a luxury item.

To legally obtain metoclopramide from a legitimate source in the U.S, you need a prescription. That's why if you search metoclopramide online pharmacy on Google, almost all them require a prescription. If it didn't require a prescription when you bought it, the website you used isn't licensed in the U.S. I reread Stan's Guide and the latest PPH and I couldn't find anything that says it's not, at the least, recommended. Technically, you're right that it's not a requirement for the SN to do its job but the reason it's so valuable to the process is because it prevents you from vomiting. A luxury item would be something that potentiates the effects of the sodium nitrite like Tagamet and other antacids.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
GonnaGoBye

GonnaGoBye

Will die soon
Jun 30, 2020
Ctb in the middle of the night? Like at home where everyone is alseep and wont disturb you?

EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Mar 29, 2020
To legally obtain metoclopramide from a legitimate source in the U.S, you need a prescription. That's why if you search metoclopramide online pharmacy on Google, almost all them require a prescription. If it didn't require a prescription when you bought it, the website you used isn't licensed in the U.S. I reread Stan's Guide and the latest PPH and I couldn't find anything that says it's not, at the least, recommended. Technically, you're right that it's not a requirement for the SN to do its job but the reason it's so valuable to the process is because it prevents you from vomiting. A luxury item would be something that potentiates the effects of the sodium nitrite like Tagamet and other antacids.

Search for Primperan. Google is also one of the worst search engines if you're trying to obtain things through illegal means. I know because it's part of my job to help censor information for Google.

Last edited:
Reactions: insurancepolicy
InterstateFlowers

InterstateFlowers

Experienced
Apr 16, 2020
Search for Primperan. Google is also one of the worst search engines if you're trying to obtain things through illegal means. I know because it's part of my job to help censor information for Google.

Oh, I see! I'm ignorant when it comes to that kind of info so I didn't know it would be harder to find. I should have worded my sentence better. I meant to say you can't obtain metoclopramide legally without a prescription. I'm curious, why do you think metoclopramide is a luxury item? It's just that the other resources I found stated that metoclopramide was part of the SN guide so I thought it was essential.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Mar 29, 2020
Oh, I see! I'm ignorant when it comes to that kind of info so I didn't know it would be harder to find. I should have worded my sentence better. I meant to say you can't obtain metoclopramide legally without a prescription. I'm curious, why do you think metoclopramide is a luxury item? It's just that the other resources I found stated that metoclopramide was part of the SN guide so I thought it was essential.

Even if you vomit some of it out you should still have some in your body and you should have extra glasses of SN prepared ahead of time in case it does happen. People vomit even with AE and they still end up dying.

G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Not to change Stan's regimen, but...

Anti-anxiety meds such as Xanax, Valium do have AE properties. This is purely my experience, but I used to take them on planes because I would throw up due to some balance issue, and these fixed the problem.

When I took SN I was loaded on them, altho I also took an antipsychotic pill. I've changed my mind and tried to throw up, fingers, toothbrush. Nothing worked for minutes. I lived in SE Asia and they did give me Xanax, no problem.

I would suggest you try their AE properties first tho... Just a thought.

fionasparks39

fionasparks39

tired
Apr 15, 2020
Im in manila, i got sn and stuff ready, but lately ive been under tight control grip. And i cant escape it lol. So even if i take sn while here it will be a failure at this point. Im running out of ideas. This area lacks privacy as everyone became so nosy.
Just lost at what to do to endure this until i move out. Which could take another year or so with this covid lockdowns going on

hi, sorry to interrupt, but i'm from the PH too. would like to know how you got ahold of SN?

as for a private place for ctb, maybe there are places for rent nearby or far away that you can stay in? there are many websites nowadays that show places in the PH that you can rent in prices that are the same and sometimes even cheaper than average 2-3-star hotels.