• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Pierrot le Fou

Pierrot le Fou

Mar 23, 2024
I am stuck in Peru, because I wanted to get Halatal here, but nobody sell it. I am burning the rest of my money here, I won't return to my home. Has anybody reliable current infos about where to get this stuff?
Please help me guys! I have short time to manage this.

K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
I am stuck in Peru, because I wanted to get Halatal here, but nobody sell it. I am burning the rest of my money here, I won't return to my home. Has anybody reliable current infos about where to get this stuff?
Please help me guys! I have short time to manage this.
Do a search on the partners section. A gentleman was looking for someone to do this with last week. Also, have you tried the smaller towns? The agropharmacias in Lima were used up some time back.

W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
Do a search on the partners section. A gentleman was looking for someone to do this with last week. Also, have you tried the smaller towns? The agropharmacias in Lima were used up some time back.
Was there used some time back?

K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
I saw the post several days ago. It is a recent post. Sorry that you are in this situation, I have been stuck in a foreign country and it is no joke. Do you speak Spanish?

W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
I saw the post several days ago. It is a recent post. Sorry that you are in this situation, I have been stuck in a foreign country and it is no joke. Do you speak Spanish?
Can U show me this post?