A

Anje

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
Anyone in nz who has relatively painless means of dying?

Breelia

Breelia

Aug 25, 2018
Hey Anje,

I'm in Auckland. I'm also considering methods.

I'm considering partial hanging, I'm also considering a heroine OD but I'm thinking I'll need to go to Melbourne to get it as it's too hard to find here.

I'm also considering an amitriptyline OD too.

Reactions: Sotired
A

Anje

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
Ee overdose sounds scary.. i was thinking carbom monoxide but i have no idea how to do it and would need pills to ease the pain. I tried hanging before its really hard to fight not breathing..

Reactions: Tiburcio
A

Anje

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
Nz might be passing euthenasia law but it doesnt include mental illness. Its barbaric!

Reactions: killmepls
A

Anje

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
amitriptyline OD do you know how to do it correctly? I saw it on humane death book but it says to add other stuff too..

Breelia

Breelia

Aug 25, 2018
Yeah. I don't have access to benzos but you do need the anti nausea medication which I do have.

I used to date a doctor, he told me about people that come into ED they've only taken amitriptyline and they dont make it.

I'm going to my GP tomorrow and asking to be put back on amitriptyline. I'm going to ask for 100mg tabs with migraines and insomnia being my reason for needing them.

I'll need to save up 3months worth.

I might try and get some benzos. Might try my ex boyfriend for that as my GP will not give me them. But it's kinda unlikely he will give them to me, no harm in asking though.

S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Hi I'm in Auckland too. Thinking of carbon monoxide from mixing sulfuric acid and formic acid. Either that or nitrogen and a scuba mask. Have had a bit of a look and everything seems purchaseable

Nzbeelover

Nzbeelover

Student
Jul 1, 2018
Hi I'm in Auckland too. Thinking of carbon monoxide from mixing sulfuric acid and formic acid. Either that or nitrogen and a scuba mask. Have had a bit of a look and everything seems purchaseable
Thought you don't want a partner

S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Thought you don't want a partner

Oh sorry I didn't know it was asking for a partner. Just thought that they were asking for painless methods that are available in nz because our customs are tight as so things like me I doubt would make it here.

Reactions: Comatose11 and lv-gras
C

CJM

Experienced
Jul 13, 2018
Wellington here.

Yep, would be hard to come across heroine in NZ I'd imagine.
Hey Anje,

I'm considering partial hanging, I'm also considering a heroine OD but I'm thinking I'll need to go to Melbourne to get it as it's too hard to find here.

Reactions: Tiburcio
totallyanonv

totallyanonv

Mar 30, 2018
Christchurch here

Would like to know good and less painful methods here too. OD is hard when restrictions are a bitch. Suicides in the city that I've heard of are either hanging, or bleeding to death

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
Nzbeelover

Nzbeelover

Student
Jul 1, 2018
Christchurch here

Would like to know good and less painful methods here too. OD is hard when restrictions are a bitch. Suicides in the city that I've heard of are either hanging, or bleeding to death
Message me I'm close to there

Reactions: lv-gras
C

CJM

Experienced
Jul 13, 2018
Christchurch here

Trains are popular here. Quite a few have lept in front of those specifically around the Hutt Valley.

Feel for the drivers.

Reactions: totallyanonv, Tiburcio and Ssname
C

CJM

Experienced
Jul 13, 2018
Not in the south island lads
Fair enough, highest I got up to was Acid haha. Stuff is easy to come across in the clubs or from that person that knows that person who knows your friend kinda thing.

saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
fent should be easy enough to get thru customs, it's very compact

totallyanonv

totallyanonv

Mar 30, 2018
Trains are popular here. Quite a few have lept in front of those specifically around the Hutt Valley.

Feel for the drivers.

fuck, that's a shit way to go, mainly bc drivers are just doing their job. i dont wanna do that to anyone, would rather have no witness.

and i haven't heard any train suicides here, but with the amount of tracks in the main area, it won't be surprising if there has been a lot.

Reactions: lv-gras and Ssname
J

Jacques

My bus is here :)
Aug 26, 2018
Hi. I tried OD on crack by injection. Unless you are a user and have a tolerance, you will feel sick immediately and be unable to inject the lethal quantity required. I only got 3 of 12 syringes in before shaking too much to hit the vein. Could just stab and inject, but that hurts and is a slower release. Expect to vomit if you try this so don't eat for a few hours before.

I would suggest CO method if you have access to a small, sealed space.

Reactions: Nzbeelover, totallyanonv and lv-gras
A

Anje

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
Hey Anje,

Is amitriptyline overdose painful or do you just fall asleep?

Reactions: lv-gras
A

Anje

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
Do you have sleeping pills or something to ease the pain
do you have all the means to carry this out? Did you have sleeping pills to ease the pain?

A

Anje

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
I
Yeah. I don't have access to benzos but you do need the anti nausea medication which I do have.

I used to date a doctor, he told me about people that come into ED they've only taken amitriptyline and they dont make it.

I'm going to my GP tomorrow and asking to be put back on amitriptyline. I'm going to ask for 100mg tabs with migraines and insomnia being my reason for needing them.

I'll need to save up 3months worth.

I might try and get some benzos. Might try my ex boyfriend for that as my GP will not give me them. But it's kinda unlikely he will give them to me, no harm in asking though.
Sent you a private message could you please reply to it thanks

A

Anje

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
Could you please supply us with the carbon monoxide i really need to die soon could you please set it up for us in our car i will pay for your trouble! Please im tormented by stabbing hallucination i cant breathe properly