A

Anje

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
Sorry to those ive talked to im really desperate so im posting again to help kill time. Anyone in nz preferably someone in auckland already who wants to and has relatively painless way of dying?

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
Breelia

Breelia

Aug 25, 2018
Sorry for not replying to your PM yet, trying to figure out how to read them on my phone.

Reactions: Tiburcio
A

Anje

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
Sorry for not replying to your PM yet, trying to figure out how to read them on my phone.
I really want to go carbon monoxide way but i dont know how to do it. Im asking ssname if he can provide it. I have another girl who wants to die too i thought of doing it in the rental car.. would need to drive somewhere remote

L

lenkle

Aug 29, 2018
Car exhausts are smelly and not very potent these days. Cooling bbq coals in a confined space where you wouldn't be disturbed. Lie down....breathe....die.

Terminally drunk

Terminally drunk

Student
Aug 29, 2018
Nz here. After my research your best bet is trying too get a hold of %100 helium and doing the exit bag. Boc sell it but I'm not sure on the process to get it. The shit you get at the warehouse for party baloons isn't %100. I'm most likely going with partial hanging kind of like robin Williams. Is the easiest not much pain wise. You could buy an old 1980s early 90s car for the monoxide but you do not want to be caught. Helium is the less painless quickest method.

Reactions: Gregor samsa, Tiburcio and MistakesHappen
A

Anje

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
Car exhausts are smelly and not very potent these days. Cooling bbq coals in a confined space where you wouldn't be disturbed. Lie down....breathe....die.
Since the charcoals would be cooling theres no risk of fire right?

bbq1

bbq1

Gone
Aug 3, 2018
Right. Light them up properly outside, let them burn past their peak, then when they're grey, warm, bring them in. Because you bring them inside where fresh oxygen isn't constantly blowing into them they begin to choke and when they do they produce co rather than co2, and they keep doing that for many hours.

Reactions: betteroffdead, lenkle, Tiburcio and 2 others
A

Anje

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
Right. Light them up properly outside, let them burn past their peak, then when they're grey, warm, bring them in. Because you bring them inside where fresh oxygen isn't constantly blowing into them they begin to choke and when they do they produce co rather than co2, and they keep doing that for many hours.
How much charcoal for say a car?

L

lenkle

Aug 29, 2018
You don't need much at all. My son used this method and it worked very well. He just appeared to be asleep in our smallest bedroom with the vents taped up. Do make sure you won't be disturbed as the levels of CO build up to a high level and anyone finding you could be subjected to this. The levels deplete after several hours. Can I also just add that if you have parents or people who love you.....please please leave a note to let them know it is not their fault and that you love them.

Reactions: betteroffdead, Maravillosa, Tiburcio and 2 others
A

Anje

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
You don't need much at all. My son used this method and it worked very well. He just appeared to be asleep in our smallest bedroom with the vents taped up. Do make sure you won't be disturbed as the levels of CO build up to a high level and anyone finding you could be subjected to this. The levels deplete after several hours. Can I also just add that if you have parents or people who love you.....please please leave a note to let them know it is not their fault and that you love them.
Do you have facebook chat? I have several queries anout this method because i read someone failed horribly. Id like to clarify. You arent wishing to die anytime soon yourself are you?

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
A

Anje

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
Do you have facebook chat? I have several queries anout this method because i read someone failed horribly. Id like to clarify. You arent wishing to die anytime soon yourself are you?
Oh please only if we could all do it together. Sorry im really desperate but too stupid and without resources

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
T

tryinginto

Aug 29, 2018
Nz here. After my research your best bet is trying too get a hold of %100 helium and doing the exit bag. Boc sell it but I'm not sure on the process to get it. The shit you get at the warehouse for party baloons isn't %100. I'm most likely going with partial hanging kind of like robin Williams. Is the easiest not much pain wise. You could buy an old 1980s early 90s car for the monoxide but you do not want to be caught. Helium is the less painless quickest method.

I reckon Helium's the best way as well but I was counting on the warehouse/spotlight helium supply to be good enough....I've looked into BOC too but seems as if they only supply to legit industrial customers, not random private ones :/

Reactions: Terminally drunk and Tiburcio
couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
how much carbonmonoxide 1kg charcoal produces per hour?

with this info and the cubikmeter of the car you should be able to calculate how much charcoal you minimum need for a suffcient carbonmonoxide concentration

you could also run a test before with a carbonmonoxide measuring device

L

lenkle

Aug 29, 2018
Yes.....happy for you to pm me Anje. About the dying thing.....I would love to die but cannot subject my remaining son to this....enough his brother did. Therefore I remain and wait........

nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
In NZ too but will probably go with partial suspension if I can get myself to pass out in practice first :'(

Reactions: Terminally drunk
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
Thoughthe you had n embutal?
I really want to go carbon monoxide way but i dont know how to do it. Im asking ssname if he can provide it. I have another girl who wants to die too i thought of doing it in the rental car.. would need to drive somewhere remote