• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

headed home

Feb 23, 2024
I got terrible anxiety and even if I was to follow a script I won't be able to say it in a believable manner at all

babybunny13

babybunny13

Feb 17, 2024
Use your anxiety to your advantage. Say your anxiety is worse in the mornings to the point where you are quite nauseous and some mornings even vomiting. Say your mom or friend or whoever took meto and it worked well for them so you would like to try it. Not sure if you will be going to your own doctor or a doctor that doesn't know you. If they don't know you, say you don't take any meds and you don't want to take anything for your anxiety because you used to take Effexor for 5 years and it took you forever to get off of it due to the withdrawal symptoms.

You could also say you have GERD and recently it's been making you nauseous and again the same vomiting story.

Go to a walk in clinic at a busy time. A little bit of luck and it should be no problem to get the meds.

Good luck.
Use your anxiety to your advantage. Say your anxiety is worse in the mornings to the point where you are quite nauseous and some mornings even vomiting. Say your mom or friend or whoever took meto and it worked well for them so you would like to try it. Not sure if you will be going to your own doctor or a doctor that doesn't know you. If they don't know you, say you don't take any meds and you don't want to take anything for your anxiety because you used to take Effexor for 5 years and it took you forever to get off of it due to the withdrawal symptoms.

You could also say you have GERD and recently it's been making you nauseous and again the same vomiting story.

Go to a walk in clinic at a busy time. A little bit of luck and it should be no problem to get the meds.

Good luck.
I obviously didn't read your title properly cause I just saw the, "not from a doctor" part.

How come?

You can always get otc from the pharmacy. Meds are listed in pph. So no doctor involved but it's not going to do the job properly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and headed home
H

headed home

Feb 23, 2024
Thank you for the script I will try it. I'm gonna practice it alot because I actually never took meds before as I would just cope and pretend to be ok since my life took a turn. Also do you need anything to prove you have GERD because I have no medical records of it at all

Good luck.

I obviously didn't read your title properly cause I just saw the, "not from a doctor" part.

How come?

You can always get otc from the pharmacy. Meds are listed in pph. So no doctor involved but it's not going to do the job properly.
I don't want the doctors to catch on and call someone on me about my intentions. I'm probably being over paranoid but I can't help it

Last edited: