• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

LifeAfterDeath00

Oct 11, 2019
I ordered mine 3 weeks ago, he told me it would be here in 2 weeks, But I still haven't got mine. Anybody successfully purchased? If anyone has any other sources can they pm me?

E

emptymind94

Feb 22, 2020
I recently received mine (I'm in Canada as well). I used a US-based re-shipping service. Choose any of the countless US sellers, create an account with a re-shipping service of your choosing, order it and have it shipped to the US-adress. The service will send you message once it's there and you can then pay online and have it shipped to Canada. It was way cheaper than I thought (~$17) and I received the package 1 week sooner than anticipated.
i had it shipped to a post office, 0 problems.
Any of those re-shipping services should work, I asked them if they ship SN before ordering though, they confirmed, no questions asked.

Reactions: Ame and GoodPersonEffed
Unlucked

Unlucked

Student
Jul 10, 2019
Did his username start with Blu? If so then I did recieve it. It was I'm a jiffy bag

M

Muirthemne

Mar 1, 2020
If we're talking the same Polish vendor (from the bidding place), I got mine, but it took a fair bit longer than the shipping estimate. Was like a month, if memory serves. And that was before the pandemic, so it might be even slower now. But I did eventually get it, and yes I'm in Canada.

rntmss

rntmss

Taking it one day at a time
Feb 7, 2020
I just used the USA jungle site and found a vendor that shipped here. Came within a week.