• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Throwaway8675309

As each day grows the reasons to die does as well.
Apr 29, 2019
Does anyone know if metoclopramide is available over the counter in Canada? Or is it easy to obtain? I saw a guy selling it but he ran out and was from somewhere else.

Or alternatively, does anyone know a good trustworthy online pharmacy? Thanks in advance!

T

Throwaway8675309

Apr 29, 2019
Got mine from bonanza
Yeah from the Egypt seller? He is sold out and I'm not sure if he will restock. Did you use a PO box or anything?

T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
Metoclopramide is prescription only in most countries, but it is in the list of WHO Essentials, so obtaining it from your GP should not require a 10 page essay, I hope. Telling that you got a bad heartburn and nausea should be a reason enough to request it.

T

Throwaway8675309

Apr 29, 2019
Metoclopramide is prescription only in most countries, but it is in the list of WHO Essentials, so obtaining it from your GP should not require a 10 page essay, I hope. Telling that you got a bad heartburn and nausea should be a reason enough to request it.
Yeah I might do that. Do you know how long it takes to expire? Cause I know it's not a permanent medication you take from what I can tell.

T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
You mean the duration of action? It's about three hours. Or the shelf life? Which is officially 4 years or thereabouts. Unofficially, many medications work 5 to 10 years after official expiration date, if sealed airtight. Personal experience. In many cases, what goes bad, is the binder they use.

T

Throwaway8675309

Apr 29, 2019
You mean the duration of action? It's about three hours. Or the shelf life? Which is officially 4 years or thereabouts. Unofficially, many medications work 5 to 10 years after official expiration date, if sealed airtight. Personal experience. In many cases, what goes bad, is the binder they use.
Sorry I should have clarified. Yeah shelf life. And okay then I should be good. Thank you. Do you know anything about Bitcoin?

T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
Sorry, but not really. I'm so disconnected from this world in most aspects, especially from anything connected to bureaucracy and finances.

T

Throwaway8675309

Apr 29, 2019
Sorry, but not really. I'm so disconnected from this world in most aspects, especially from anything connected to bureaucracy and finances.
No worries. Thanks for the help.

snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
your the third "throwaway" person ive seen on this forum, it's a very popular moniker

T

Throwaway8675309

Apr 29, 2019
your the third "throwaway" person ive seen on this forum, it's a very popular moniker
Yeah well I'd rather not use my usual username.

Last edited: