• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

LJ85

Future Airdancer
May 20, 2024
I posted in the Partners thread as well. 39/m from Southern California. Looking to get to know someone before making a ctb plan. Message me if interested.

• Informative
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
game

game

May 7, 2024
How do people do this CTB Partner thingy? Like how? What do I do if I'm someone's partner? I'm confused

D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
How do people do this CTB Partner thingy? Like how? What do I do if I'm someone's partner? I'm confused

I think you're supposed to catch the bus together.

L

lw1235

Jul 7, 2024
I posted in the Partners thread as well. 30/f from Seattle

Z

zaddylicious

Apr 7, 2024
living in SD also looking to CTB

• Yay!
Reactions: LJ85
Not A Fan

Not A Fan

don't avoid the void
Jun 22, 2024
In some cases, the partnerships are long-distance so they would probably do things like encourage each other, assist with finding supplies, and synchronizing their scheduled moments of departure. Perhaps providing editorial guidance for each other's suicide notes. Or some people simply don't like the idea of dying alone.

I suppose a local, live-and-in-person variation of the arrangement would be similar, with the added feature of planning to CTB together in the same CO-filled tent, for example. Might present some opportunities to save money by splitting the cost of certain materials.

My CTB journey is just such an intensely personal thing, such that that thought of involving another person just doesn't sit right with me. From my perspective I would rather keep things as simple as possible, and be 100% in control of the process. I want to be able to reschedule things as needed, without worrying about derailing someone else's important plans.

However for other it may be the only way they gain enough confidence to achieve their CTB dreams. Basically everyone gets to figure out what works for them, there is definitely no one-size-fits-all. I'm not even totally against the idea for myself; it just seems highly unlikely that I'll encounter another individual whose logistical, philosophical and aesthetic concerns overlap sufficiently with mine to warrant such a close collaboration.

But the thing is.. you just never know.