discokicks

discokicks

Student
Apr 19, 2019
Hey newbie here. 35 yr old guy from Aussie here. Just got out of a psych ward a few days ago. If there's anyone who can help me out in Brisbane please let me know!

Reactions: IRIYAMA and Scarlett
A

ArtVandelay

Experienced
Apr 15, 2019
I wish. Sounds like a really nice place to live.

T

turbofly3ddeath

Apr 1, 2019
I'm from Townsville! What's up?

discokicks

discokicks

Student
Apr 19, 2019
Just looking for a "partner in crime" haha. Don't want to mess things up you know
I'm from Townsville! What's up?
But also, do you know much about SN? I'm looking to get the right one from Ebay?

T

turbofly3ddeath

Apr 1, 2019
I see, I get that

I've heard it's 60% chance of it working. I've read a lot of posts on here of it failing. I'm personally going for the n option. It sounded less painful and a way higher chance of it working. Being in Australia I feel like it's so much harder to get things like sn

JCStar01

JCStar01

Apr 1, 2019
I'm from Brisbane. I'm also looking at the SN method too. I would think that the reason why people are failing is that they're not taking enough of it, or following the right procedure. I've been told that N is out of the question in Australia. There's also the chance of the cops catching you with it, and then there's a whole new set of problems.
I've just started looking into it, I haven't read a lot about it here yet cos I've been working heaps, but I've got the general gist of it.

Reactions: IRIYAMA and discokicks
discokicks

discokicks

Student
Apr 19, 2019
yeah
I'm from Brisbane. I'm also looking at the SN method too. I would think that the reason why people are failing is that they're not taking enough of it, or following the right procedure. I've been told that N is out of the question in Australia. There's also the chance of the cops catching you with it, and then there's a whole new set of problems.
I've just started looking into it, I haven't read a lot about it here yet cos I've been working heaps, but I've got the general gist of it.
N seems in the too hard basket. and with mental health issues firearms are out of the question. SN seems the peaceful way out

JCStar01

JCStar01

Apr 1, 2019
yeah

N seems in the too hard basket. and with mental health issues firearms are out of the question. SN seems the peaceful way out
Yeh it's just gonna be a thing of getting enough of it to kill a horse, cos when I do this, I don't want to be coming back and facing the shame of failing yet another thing in my life.

Reactions: discokicks
Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
I see, I get that

I've heard it's 60% chance of it working. I've read a lot of posts on here of it failing. I'm personally going for the n option. It sounded less painful and a way higher chance of it working. Being in Australia I feel like it's so much harder to get things like sn
I think if you have all the requirements met and the right SN it should virtually be foolproof. There's SN available on https://melbournefooddepot.com or on eBay currently https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/100g-Sodium-Nitrite-AR-grade/132211775791 (only two left).

s_girl

s_girl

Still here?
Sep 13, 2018
Why are you all writing N off so easily? I received mine in Aus. I know there's plenty of others here too (in the megathread) and hundreds of deaths identified by the coroner (and loads more that were never autopsied)... I wouldn't assume anything before you've tried yourself. Read the PPeH in the resources section. Welcome and happy reading.

discokicks

discokicks

Student
Apr 19, 2019
Why are you all writing N off so easily? I received mine in Aus. I know there's plenty of others here too (in the megathread) and hundreds of deaths identified by the coroner (and loads more that were never autopsied)... I wouldn't assume anything before you've tried yourself. Read the PPeH in the resources section. Welcome and happy reading.
trust me I'd love it just no idea where to get it

S

Scarlett

Aug 14, 2018
Hey newbie here. 35 yr old guy from Aussie here. Just got out of a psych ward a few days ago. If there's anyone who can help me out in Brisbane please let me know!

Hey also from Brissie! SN is super easy to get here but I'm also worried about getting N here I feel like there could be some very frightening implications if it gets found at customs. Always up for a chat :-)

Scarlett

• Love
discokicks

discokicks

Student
Apr 19, 2019
nice
Hey also from Brissie! SN is super easy to get here but I'm also worried about getting N here I feel like there could be some very frightening implications if it gets found at customs. Always up for a chat :-)

Scarlett
to meet you! I have no idea how to get N I'm not that tech savvy so the dark web is not an option. Nice to meet you !SN is definitely appearing to me the top of my list from what I've read

IRIYAMA

IRIYAMA

Student
Apr 10, 2018
Hey mate
I'm from Brisbane, about 1/2 hour from the city..if you need any help send a PM..

Reactions: Carly97 and discokicks
discokicks

discokicks

Student
Apr 19, 2019
Hey mate
I'm from Brisbane, about 1/2 hour from the city..if you need any help send a PM..
I think I did? I started a conversation is that how you do it? I only just joined a few days ago. nice to meet u

Scarlett
perhaps you could join in a group convo with Queensland CTB and JCStar if they want to?

Reactions: IRIYAMA and JCStar01
JCStar01

JCStar01

Apr 1, 2019
I think I did? I started a conversation is that how you do it? I only just joined a few days ago. nice to meet u

perhaps you could join in a group convo with Queensland CTB and JCStar if they want to?
Yeh I'll be in on that, for sure!

C

Carly97

Oct 21, 2020

Discokicks and Scarlett are you from Brisbane too

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Discokicks and Scarlett are you from Brisbane too

They're names are crossed out which means that they're self-banned. In other words, they either voluntary left the forum or I presume they had CTB already.