Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
I don't want to ruin the mood anymore. I can't stay happy and I don't want to ruin things so....could I just talk to someone?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lobster salad, Katiewoo13, blue_muse and 3 others
Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
Me too. Although I'm quite good at acting
Did you feel like you did this today?

• Hugs
Reactions: caterpilaa
Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
Me too. Although I'm quite good at acting
Did you feel like you did this today?
I wa chatting with some peeps and everyone was happy and I felt kinda happy too but happiness threatens my CTB so I reject it

Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
Do you want to ctb because of depression or something else?

Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
That's terrible. I remember your posts now. Do you think being able to leave home will help you?

I was mildly abused as a child and I was able to recover from it when I left home.

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
That's terrible. I remember your posts now. Do you think being able to leave home will help you?

I was mildly abused as a child and I was able to recover from it when I left home.
Money. I have to get a job to get money to. I may have a position held for me in the summer and became a dog walker
As far as im conscnered I wont escape in time and I will just give into death. it will give me peace

Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
See if you can get a live in job. There are many live in carer positions.
There are many hotels too. Which country are you from? There may be a support system to help you get out now.

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
See if you can get a live in job. There are many live in carer positions.
There are many hotels too. Which country are you from? There may be a support system to help you get out now.
maybe that is what I need. I live in the US

Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
I'm afraid I don't know much about the us in terms of support system, but hotel and carer jobs should still have live in options.

Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021

Some jobs require qualifications but not all.
It's what I did I fled the country but I was an eu citizen so easier to do.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
There's a shortage of people working in the cruise industry because they don't want to be stuck at sea again if another Covid event happens again. But you get to live on a cruise ship, travel around the world, have your own room, people get lonely at sea and start shagging, and I thought about doing this long time ago and then just YEET myself overboard when I got tired of it all.

Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
Makes sense. Staff aren't allowed on deck in free time

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
thanks for the resources. I'll look into it
though it might be better just to kill myself at this point cause im a burden

• Hugs
Reactions: Tackingintothewind, Life_and_Death and Symbiote
Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
You're not a burden to your friends. They wouldn't meet up with you if they didnt want to

Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
Well as Walter would say we are a global family, you are not a burden to us.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: lobster salad, WearyWanderer and Life_and_Death
Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
You're not an idiot. It can be difficult being happy after suffering as you have. Part of it is because of your desire to ctb, but a part of it will be fear of it being cruelly snatched away. Never feel like an idiot for your feelings

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
You're not an idiot. It can be difficult being happy after suffering as you have. Part of it is because of your desire to ctb, but a part of it will be fear of it being cruelly snatched away. Never feel like an idiot for your feelings
yeah..

D

Divineghost

Mar 21, 2021
I feel like a huge burden too :(

• Hugs
Reactions: DoodleBug and Tackingintothewind
Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
I've found out that if you call 211 they will let you know the resources of getting out of your home available to you in your local area

avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
@SoloPlayer

I truly understand how you feel man. Was abused pretty badly by my Dad throughout my childhood and even into my adult years. One time, was almost killed by him fir being a smart ass to him when he kept just going at me over and over. He almost choked me to death. Would have too if my mom did not stop him.

So, you're not alone at all. I am sure there are many here with similar stories and a need to talk. Not telling you which direction to go, that is not my place,but I am trying to tell you that maybe, just maybe, you should try and see if you can sort your problems out with others help. Worth a try, no?

• Hugs
Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
@SoloPlayer

I truly understand how you feel man. Was abused pretty badly by my Dad throughout my childhood and even into my adult years. One time, was almost killed by him fir being a smart ass to him when he kept just going at me over and over. He almost choked me to death. Would have too if my mom did not stop him.

So, you're not alone at all. I am sure there are many here with similar stories and a need to talk. Not telling you which direction to go, that is not my place,but I am trying to tell you that maybe, just maybe, you should try and see if you can sort your problems out with others help. Worth a try, no?
ive hurt people and been hurt too many times to try. I have to kill myself today

• Hugs
Reactions: DoodleBug
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
ive hurt people and been hurt too many times to try. I have to kill myself today
We have all hurt people, trust me. It's bound to happen when you interact with other people. That aside, take a breath. Calm your head down and talk to us. If you're collected and calm you can communicate better.

• Hugs