I

imjustherehi

Dec 20, 2021
Is there anyone I can call that won't judge me? I feel like it's close to the end for me like I'm very close to taking my life. I have no one to talk to is there anyone I can speak with?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: NormaJeane, DanWhoLikesPie, sadeyesWA and 2 others
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
I would be afraid to reveal my voice but we could chat or text

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving
sadeyesWA

sadeyesWA

See ya later, alligator.
Dec 15, 2021
Is there anyone I can call that won't judge me? I feel like it's close to the end for me like I'm very close to taking my life. I have no one to talk to is there anyone I can speak with?
You can DM me too whenever I'm on. I'll talk, or listen.

I-can-only-imagine

I-can-only-imagine

Student
Apr 26, 2021
I'm happy to private message. Otherwise there are usually people on the group page who are always there to listen and offer support

R

rationalis

Student
Nov 25, 2021
For anyone who might want to talk on the phone but doesn't want to give phone numbers, a free Google voice phone number comes with every Google email address. Registering with Google does have a privacy risk. It is easy to screen and block calls with Google voice. Not recommending it, just commenting it exists.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
For anyone who might want to talk on the phone but doesn't want to give phone numbers, a free Google voice phone number comes with every Google email address. Registering with Google does have a privacy risk. It is easy to screen and block calls with Google voice. Not recommending it, just commenting it exists.
You can use also telegram, discord, or signal to voice or video chat anonymously.

A few members have my GV number - never had an issue with anyone spamming/harassing me or having to block someone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hirokami
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
You can write to me, I am in the same situation, I have no one to talk to, no one I know accepts death and suicide.

Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
You can message me as well if you still need someone.