I

I cant think of name

Jan 11, 2020
are all you're alts also suicidal, how did you all agree or is it part of your system? —sorry if any of these are offensive or rude I'm genuinely curious—

Reactions: ocd is bad and AnxietyAttack44
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
i'm not diagnosed as it's very hard and not safe to do it in my country. All points to osdd/1b. Yes, i have parts that are suicidal and don't wanna exists, and we all understand them and why. Today we understood that one of these parts still exists and his innerworld is his hell, constantly repeating. We hope it's a progress, we had no idea about that. If it wasn't because of the kids we would have been long gone. I only told my wife about my condition and no one esle, and never will.

I

I cant think of name

Jan 11, 2020
i'm not diagnosed as it's very hard and not safe to do it in my country. All points to osdd/1b. Yes, i have parts that are suicidal and don't wanna exists, and we all understand them and why. Today we understood that one of these parts still exists and his innerworld is his hell, constantly repeating. We hope it's a progress, we had no idea about that. If it wasn't because of the kids we would have been long gone. I only told my wife about my condition and no one esle, and never will.
I am so sorry. I hope things improve for all of you. Thank you for sharing.