• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
Any chemists here?

I'm researching ways to synthesize SN from Sodium Nitrate.

I've got a basic understanding of chemistry, but I'm certainly not a chemist.

It seems like the easiest way involves lead- which wouldn't be ideal if one survived. Wouldn't matter if it was a successful ctb though.

Basically, I'm looking for some help and guidance on the easiest way to synthesize SN, given that it's not easily available on the free market anymore.

L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
Any chemists here?

I'm researching ways to synthesize SN from Sodium Nitrate.

I've got a basic understanding of chemistry, but I'm certainly not a chemist.

It seems like the easiest way involves lead- which wouldn't be ideal if one survived. Wouldn't matter if it was a successful ctb though.

Basically, I'm looking for some help and guidance on the easiest way to synthesize SN, given that it's not easily available on the free market anymore.
Was just wondering the same thing. Would be great if we could just mix up some SN from A few simple steps.

Would definitely help me to make sure they won't be able to save me.

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
You probably know this already but since you want to synthesize especially high purity SN, here are two formula you can easily find online that don't involve Pb and produce theoretically higher purity. You'll have to deal with the potentially dangerous gases.

2NO2 + 2NaOH - -> NaNO2 + NaNO3 + H2O
1:1 molar mixture of NO/NO2.
NO2 + NO <--> N2O3
N2O3 + 2NaOH - - > 2NaNO2 + H2O

Or:

2 .NO2 + 2 KOH - -> KNO2 + KNO3 + H2O
.NO2 + .NO2 = N2O4
N2O4 + H2O = HNO2 + HNO3
Neutralize with KHCO3.

Reactions: sserafim, letmejoindeath and mehdone
L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
You probably know this already but since you want to synthesize especially high purity SN, here are two formula you can easily find online that don't involve Pb and produce theoretically higher purity. You'll have to deal with the potentially dangerous gases.

2NO2 + 2NaOH - -> NaNO2 + NaNO3 + H2O
1:1 molar mixture of NO/NO2.
NO2 + NO <--> N2O3
N2O3 + 2NaOH - - > 2NaNO2 + H2O

Or:

2 .NO2 + 2 KOH - -> KNO2 + KNO3 + H2O
.NO2 + .NO2 = N2O4
N2O4 + H2O = HNO2 + HNO3
Neutralize with KHCO3.
Would there be a way to buy a bunch of that pink salt and chemically extract just the SN?

Dying Knight

Dying Knight

-
Sep 17, 2023
Sodium nitrite is a poison for dummies who don't have access to better substances and can't synthesize them. It's possible to make much more potent poisons via chemical reactions between reagents which should be relatively easily obtainable. For example, hydrogen cyanide may be synthesized out of potassium ferricyanide and sulfuric acid
2K3​Fe(CN)6​ + 6H2​SO4​ → 3K2​SO4​ + Fe2​(SO4​)3​ + 12HCN

Attachments

• PF.jpg
    PF.jpg
    329 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: sserafim, mehdone and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Sodium nitrite is a poison for dummies who don't have access to better substances and can't synthesize them. It's possible to make much more potent poisons via chemical reactions between reagents which should be relatively easily obtainable. For example, hydrogen cyanide may be synthesized out of potassium ferricyanide and sulfuric acid
2K3​Fe(CN)6​ + 6H2​SO4​ → 3K2​SO4​ + Fe2​(SO4​)3​ + 12HCN
What about the "pain factor" with cyanide? Ig if you ingest a few grams of KCN that will work also pretty fast. This is certainly my emergency backup method in any case.

Do you have chemistry knowledge bc of studies/ education? (Only answer if you'r fine with that.)

Dying Knight

Dying Knight

-
Sep 17, 2023
What about the "pain factor" with cyanide?
According to some sources, it may be unpleasant, but when you inhale HCN at ≥2,000 ppm, passing out happens in a few seconds and death comes very quickly too. I think, it's much better than NaNO2​ anyway. CO is probably better than HCN with regard to feelings and also has a very decent poisoning effect.
if you ingest a few grams of KCN that will work also pretty fast.
I presume, KCN is usually harder to obtain than K3​[Fe(CN)6​] and H2​SO4​
Do you have chemistry knowledge bc of studies/ education? (Only answer if you'r fine with that.)
Education + self-education + amateur chemical experiments >20 years ago.

Reactions: sserafim, mehdone and Praestat_Mori