DerTod

DerTod

No alarms and no surprises
Apr 17, 2022
One of the main reasons i wanna CTB is because i believe i will never find someone asexual that would understand and accept this habit that i have( bodyrocking on music). Have it due to toxic family environment yet i'm not autistic. To me this is like meditation, it calms me down,deeply connects me to music and has helped me a lot during life. Have no plans to change who i am in order to be "normal". What do you folks think? I know my dating pool is very small considering i am a heteroromantic asexual woman( there are more asexual women than asexual guys out there). I can't live this life and do this constant boring routine of going to a 8 hours/day job if i don't have the support of someone who accepts me as i am.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TalvezQuemSabe?, TheLastFemaphrodyke, Élégie and 10 others
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Asexual or not, why would someone have a problem with you bodyrocking when listening to music? That doesn't seem like a very unusual habit, in my opinion.

Reactions: Seaghost, Élégie, come to dust and 4 others
DerTod

DerTod

Apr 17, 2022
Asexual or not, why would someone have a problem with you bodyrocking when listening to music? That doesn't seem like a very unusual habit, in my opinion.
Yeah maybe i'm exagerating things in my mind. Actually found a forum about this and there were a lot of people in there with this habit. I wonder why society decided that children should stop doing this cause it's not appropriate. I find it the best meditation possible and it's all natural release of endorphines. All children are rocked by their parents and they also rock themselves.

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest
Meliæ

Meliæ

In recovery
Aug 8, 2021
Why would that bother your partner ?

A lot of asexual people still want a partner in life you definitely can find someone

• Love
Reactions: waitingforrest and DerTod
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
Yeah maybe i'm exagerating things in my mind. Actually found a forum about this and there were a lot of people in there with this habit. I wonder why society decided that children should stop doing this cause it's not appropriate. I find it the best meditation possible and it's all natural release of endorphines. All children are rocked by their parents and they also rock themselves.
Yeah there are a lot of groups and institutions out there that do these creepy forced "interventions" on people to try to "normalize" them - Actually the same exact man who invented what's euphemistically called "conversion therapy" (anti-gay torture to make people act "straight") also invented "behavioral therapy" anti-autistic torture to force people to talk differently, use body language differently, make eye contact, hide all their real thoughts and feelings (Lovaas.)

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest
Meliæ

Meliæ

In recovery
Aug 8, 2021
Like dancing a little listening to music

Reactions: Dead Ghost and Lost in a Dream
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
I don't know if I'm asexual or not, I've never quite understood the expression ... I've never had sex and I don't think I've ever had one. In any case, I enjoy music like many other people, but I don't gesture it with body movements.

I just don't understand this POST, :haha::haha::haha:. What is the question🤔?

//

No se pas si sóc o no asexual, no he acabat mai d'entendre l'expressió... no he tingut mai relacions sexuals ni crec que en tingui mai. En tot cas gaudeixo de la música com molta altra gent, però no la gestualitzo amb moviments del cos.

No acabo d'entendre aquest POST, jajaja. Quina era la pregunta?

Reactions: whatevs
Meliæ

Meliæ

In recovery
Aug 8, 2021
He said that he is asexual and that he has a "weird hobbie" = moving on music (which is not actually that weird)
And so he thinks he has few chances to find someone who's asexual and not bothered by that kind of occupational behavior

Reactions: whatevs
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
I don't know if I'm asexual or not, I've never quite understood the expression ... I've never had sex and I don't think I've ever had one. In any case, I enjoy music like many other people, but I don't gesture it with body movements.

I just don't understand this POST, :haha::haha::haha:. What is the question🤔?

//

No se pas si sóc o no asexual, no he acabat mai d'entendre l'expressió... no he tingut mai relacions sexuals ni crec que en tingui mai. En tot cas gaudeixo de la música com molta altra gent, però no la gestualitzo amb moviments del cos.

No acabo d'entendre aquest POST, jajaja. Quina era la pregunta?
Asexual just means you are not turned on by people or feel like fucking 'em.

Reactions: Rd2nowhere and Dead Ghost
FML_

FML_

Jun 26, 2022
One of the main reasons i wanna CTB is because i believe i will never find someone asexual that would understand and accept this habit that i have( bodyrocking on music). Have it due to toxic family environment yet i'm not autistic. To me this is like meditation, it calms me down,deeply connects me to music and has helped me a lot during life. Have no plans to change who i am in order to be "normal". What do you folks think? I know my dating pool is very small considering i am a heteroromantic asexual woman( there are more asexual women than asexual guys out there). I can't live this life and do this constant boring routine of going to a 8 hours/day job if i don't have the support of someone who accepts me as i am.
Hey, you found an asexual guy right here that understands. I don't think your demands are so high that you will be forever alone. There are websites and stuff for asexual people to connect, probably lots of guys that will meet your criteria

• Love
Reactions: ConstantPain, DerTod and Meliæ
DerTod

DerTod

Apr 17, 2022
Hey, you found an asexual guy right here that understands. I don't think your demands are so high that you will be forever alone. There are websites and stuff for asexual people to connect, probably lots of guys that will meet your criteria
Wow awesome! Hello and thank you for the reply! Yes i've already been on some asexual dating sites and looked around. Right now i'm not up for dating as i plan to move to another country and try to fix my depression and anxiety problem. I've been told on a forum that a lot of autistic asexuals have stims so i'm gonna look for those ones as well. ADHD and OCD people will also get me. It's not a habit that consumes all my time and i do have other interests as well so yeah it shouldn't be such a weird thing after all. Btw do you also stim? It's really lovely to find another asexual.Sending you hugs!:heart:

Reactions: TalvezQuemSabe?
C

ConstantPain

Sorry but cats are so much better than people
Jun 9, 2022
Wow awesome! Hello and thank you for the reply! Yes i've already been on some asexual dating sites and looked around. Right now i'm not up for dating as i plan to move to another country and try to fix my depression and anxiety problem. I've been told on a forum that a lot of autistic asexuals have stims so i'm gonna look for those ones as well. ADHD and OCD people will also get me. It's not a habit that consumes all my time and i do have other interests as well so yeah it shouldn't be such a weird thing after all. Btw do you also stim? It's really lovely to find another asexual.Sending you hugs!:heart:
There are more of us than anyone knows 😉

• Love
Reactions: TalvezQuemSabe? and DerTod
FML_

FML_

Jun 26, 2022
That's nice, I'm sure you'll find someone when the time is right.

I have some minor stims myself. It feels nice and therapeutic, but often weeks go by where I forget to do it. Atleast it relieves some of my tiredness in the moment.

Reactions: DerTod
8evergo

8evergo

Mage
Oct 20, 2021
when i love it comes from within and yes i can't love with everyone but i can love regardless of gender although the female gender is divine and for me the woman is a goddess

• Love
TheLastFemaphrodyke

TheLastFemaphrodyke

Student
May 25, 2022
I body rock without the music! I am autistic, though I present as normal, if you watch me closely you will see my stems and notice I speak to no one unless spoken to or I absolutely have to, I stay to myself and I used to only tolerate having to sex, because I never really wanted to have sex, but the person I am with now at least makes the sex good when I have to have it and he does not press me to have it too very often.
Apparently there are many of us that really like to have partners, in life, but aren't really interested in sex, not a thing wrong with that. When I am not body rocking, I am jiggling my legs or twisting my hands and fingers, I am constantly fidgeting, it is like a medication, it does help calm me. My anxiety used to be through the roof, my parents always yelled at me to stop body rocking and jiggling and to sit still, now I do not have to be around them and I can body rock when I need! Rock ON!

• Love
DerTod

DerTod

Apr 17, 2022
I will be looking more into autism. Only took some tests to determine if i am one or not since i have this stim so it's not the full picture of how autistic people are like. It's great that you can relate exactly to how i feel when i bodyrock. I suppose your bf is ok with your stimming right? Really wonderful to find someone accepting.

Rd2nowhere

Rd2nowhere

Silly Tulip is a color.
Jun 16, 2022
Rock on!

Reactions: noaccount
C

ConstantPain

Sorry but cats are so much better than people
Jun 9, 2022
I really need to change my life or end it.

I'm married to a male and used to be able to just go with the flow and act along, even though I didn't really enjoy sex. The older I get the more sex bothers me and I would so much rather be in an asexual relationship. I'm so uncomfortable now anytime he touches me and hate feeling like I'm being groped. It doesn't feel good whatsoever and I'm repulsed by some of it.

Anyone else feel stuck in a relationship where you're expected to have sex and desperately want to be by yourself or someone else who is asexual?

N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
It's never too late to decide to stop - having agreed to something in the past doesn't mean you give your ongoing consent to it in the future.

T

TalvezQuemSabe?

Jul 4, 2022
Hi it is kind off topic, but somehow what you wrote here make me feel a little happier and changed my mood and make me feel like I can love people again. It was kind of funny In a kind way :D thank you!!!!