• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MrAnubis

MrAnubis

Mar 29, 2023
I already made up my mind, and selected the date. SN by my side and instructions in place. Feel free to reply if you are willing to put up with one final pathetic little rant about my useless life, probably the last one would ever be read (not like it matters anyways).

• Hugs
Reactions: davidtorez, LastFlowers, Forever Sleep and 4 others
nattns

nattns

Mar 12, 2023
You have to get your posts and such up before you can dm. I can't remember if it is 20 or 50. Sorry about that
It's 5, I think.
I am new here, how to do so? Does this site even provides a dm option?
Yes! You need to have more than 5 post to be able to DM. The fastest way to unlock it is by using the Games forum, specifically the Counting Game.

Last edited:
Reactions: davidtorez and downndone2
funeralcat

funeralcat

Mar 17, 2023
I can text ppl
Since 7 comments

Reactions: davidtorez, ImsooDone1N and downndone2
E

EndlessX

Feb 1, 2023
I already made up my mind, and selected the date. SN by my side and instructions in place. Feel free to reply if you are willing to put up with one final pathetic little rant about my useless life, probably the last one would ever be read (not like it matters anyways).
Hope you get to go as fast as possible and painless as possible đź’•

Reactions: davidtorez
imcurious

imcurious

May 6, 2022
Respond to some threads, you will be able to DM people. I am willing to chat with you <3

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Comments + 24h on the forum. I'm here if you wish to talk.