M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Does anyone have a six pack? :O If anyone here is super healthy how do you keep the willpower and motivation? Anyone fit in the past?

Ive always struggled to lose weight. I am classed as obese with a BMI above 30. This makes my physical health problems much worse.

Reactions: Jumper Geo
ocd is bad

ocd is bad

-
Jun 26, 2020
I wouldn't say I'm in good shape and I actually hate the way my body looks but I do try to work out for 60-90 minutes everyday and my motivation is that I'm terrified of living/dying alone, even though I probably will anyway.

Reactions: mediocre
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I never had a six pack, but I have always been fit even for a smoker I ran the London Marathon twice and the Dublin marathon not spectacular times but the London Marathons I ran for the NSPCC and the Sick Children's Trust and raised a ton of cash and Karma struck me down.

When I was in my 20's I lived in Camden Town for about 3 years, I used to walk about 30 miles a long the canal to lose weight, it worked and I would cycle
everywhere so I was really fit, I miss my 20's.

Since I stopped working and going out I have ballooned.

Cheers

Geo

• Hugs
Reactions: XYZ and mediocre
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
yh iv always been healthy but ive been doing a 30 min workout regime every day for several weeks now and already mi pecs look way bigger thanks @ BullyJuice on YT , cant wait til i get abzZz (my motivation)

I used to walk about 30 miles a long the canal

thats like nearly 10 hours woa

Reactions: Jumper Geo and mediocre
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I don't consider myself fit, and maybe to the people around me, I'm just about average. I used to be very overweight, bordering on being obese, but now I'm still overweight but overall have lost a lot of weight and been keeping it off as I've been avoiding eating out and take out. I'd rather not make my life even more miserable by being physically unhealthy and borderline obese so I've been exercising more and eating adequate but not too much. It's the least I can do for myself until my time comes. (Note: Not trying to fat shame, just speaking from a physical health perspective).

Reactions: emptyjokes and mediocre
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
thats like nearly 10 hours woa
[/QUOTE]

I would start at 09.00 and the first time I done it I just fancied a long walk as it was sunny and I never stopped and when I got home it felt like my feet were going to fall off, I got used to it though, was a great day out, have lunch by the canal pubs and there are supermarkets every 3 miles for the people who live and sail on the boats.

So I would have a long brisk walk every Saturday if I was running a marathon.

Cheers

Geo

• Love
Reactions: omoidarui, Brick In The Wall and mediocre
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I used to have a six pack some years ago. I've not been physically active in a bit and it's gone now. I could probably get it back pretty quickly but I haven't really cared lately.

• Wow
Reactions: Jumper Geo, Deafsn0w and mediocre
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I am ten foot tall and bullet proof. Tremble before my magnificence!
Actually, I'm just drunk so ignore me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Doormat and mediocre
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I used to be fit. Not a six pack, but somewhat fit. Now I've gained 90lbs in 2 years and I have to lose it, but my motivation is low. I'm going to try to though

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Lorntroubles and mediocre
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I am kinda trying to do weights sometimes, I suck at it but I'm trying hard

• Hugs
Reactions: omoidarui and mediocre
Graham

Graham

Student
May 28, 2022
Does anyone have a six pack? :O If anyone here is super healthy how do you keep the willpower and motivation? Anyone fit in the past?

Ive always struggled to lose weight. I am classed as obese with a BMI above 30. This makes my physical health problems much worse.

I used to be

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre
natali4

natali4

Student
May 24, 2021
I don't have a six pack or anything but I am fit. I run 5-6 miles about 5-6 days a week.
My motivation - I was overweight in high school, got bullied and harassed by everyone around me. Gave me eating disorder and trauma. I'm 29 now and I still get anxious about every meal, feel guilty whenever I eat something unhealthy or skip exercise. I lose my mind if I gain a few pounds and all my energy goes into worrying about my weight and body.

• Hugs
Reactions: Foresight, thereisthemist and Marine