FullCircle

FullCircle

Nov 20, 2018
I played a few years back so I thought I'd give it a shot. It would be awesome if I had some friends.

Reactions: BPD Barbie and Circles
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I played when Nostalrius was around (nostolgic overload!) but I'm not hopping on Blizzard's servers. I don't trust 'em. I don't even really play games anymore because of the whole "suicide" thing anyway.

Reactions: FullCircle
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I play on EU servers. For the Horde! :tongue:

Reactions: FullCircle
Enshadowed

Enshadowed

Dec 19, 2019
How about if I am old enough to be a "classic" and I used to play WoW. I played right at launch for about 2 and a half years. I tend to renew my subscription every two years or so and play through all the new content for a couple of months. I haven't tried the new classic though.

Reactions: Wayfaerer and FullCircle
FullCircle

FullCircle

Nov 20, 2018
I play on EU servers. For the Horde! :tongue:
I'm alliance. I'd totally switch servers if had friends to play with but I'm in the US ☹️
How about if I am old enough to be a "classic" and I used to play WoW. I played right at launch for about 2 and a half years. I tend to renew my subscription every two years or so and play through all the new content for a couple of months. I haven't tried the new classic though.
I like it so far but I'm getting stuck questing solo. It would be better if I had someone to level with.