SylveonFan

SylveonFan

Krispy
Oct 23, 2023
Hi, just wondering if anyone here plays bo3 on pc. Or like another pc game like cs2 or something else. If anyone does and wants to play sometime, dm me.

Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Hi, just wondering if anyone here plays bo3 on pc. Or like another pc game like cs2 or something else. If anyone does and wants to play sometime, dm me.
Hi, do you play other games than first person shooters? I bought lethal company recently and I have some nice friends that play that. I have a lot of older games too.

I read about some of your situation from a more recent post, so I'd be happy to play sometimes if it helps. I'm NC with my family.

• Love
Reactions: SylveonFan
SylveonFan

SylveonFan

Krispy
Oct 23, 2023
Hi, do you play other games than first person shooters? I bought lethal company recently and I have some nice friends that play that. I have a lot of older games too.

I read about some of your situation from a more recent post, so I'd be happy to play sometimes if it helps. I'm NC with my family.
Ya I do, I play vrchat alot also, and some other games that arnt fps. Ive been thinking of getting Lethal Company, just dont have any funds rn.

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Ya I do, I play vrchat alot also, and some other games that arnt fps. Ive been thinking of getting Lethal Company, just dont have any funds rn.
I could gift you a copy, honestly, I'm terrible at buying games for myself but much better at getting them for others, I say this as someone with a large steam library anyway. Only if it (the gift + LC itself) won't make you feel worse though.

I think it's alright, you need to save up or borrow anyway to move away from family. Enough for travel fare, at least.

SylveonFan

SylveonFan

Krispy
Oct 23, 2023
I could gift you a copy, honestly, I'm terrible at buying games for myself but much better at getting them for others, I say this as someone with a large steam library anyway. Only if it (the gift + LC itself) won't make you feel worse though.

I think it's alright, you need to save up or borrow anyway to move to your bf. Enough for travel fare, at least.
I wont force you too, but if u want to, I dont mind. But I dont want you feeling like you have to.

CheekyPhobia

CheekyPhobia

Reasonless, well it stands to reason...
Aug 1, 2022
I have bo3 in my library, not installed currently because it's a chunky file size. Are you in Australia? Unfortunately when I get into games with Americans the ping is terrible.

SylveonFan

SylveonFan

Krispy
Oct 23, 2023
I have bo3 in my library, not installed currently because it's a chunky file size. Are you in Australia? Unfortunately when I get into games with Americans the ping is terrible.
Sadly no, I live in America