• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

UwU

Apr 6, 2019
Hello all

I just find out that the 'ctbtalk' google groups just got banned, sure the group barely active lately but they have loads of interesting relevant info on the Drive storage and threads.

Does anyone here is from that group? Or have info if they start another group? I remember months ago they talk about having a backup group and chatroom in case the group got a ban, so hopefully they are still out there. I don't really follow the group lately so perhaps I miss an update of the group plan.

Perhaps anyone can recommend other related google group? I mean this site is nice and dandy, but just in case this site go down or not accessible for whatever reason in the future.

Thanks

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Hadn't heard of it.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Wolfjob_dayjob
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Those google groups are dead or full of trolls.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
U

UwU

Apr 6, 2019
Those google groups are dead or full of trolls.
The 'public' Google groups are the one full of trolls and scammers.

The private ones pretty much behaves like SS community, and ctbtalk does shares some good resources as well. Some members of this site sourced some info from that group if you search the forum.

Reactions: Donewith_ and Jessica-
Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
The 'public' Google groups are the one full of trolls and scammers.

The private ones pretty much behaves like SS community, and ctbtalk does shares some good resources as well. Some members of this site sourced some info from that group if you search the forum.

Agreed, ctbtalk was relatively quiet compared to this site but it did have excellent resources.

Borghesia

Borghesia

mors certa, hora incerta
Jan 5, 2019
Sorry for the necro but I just realized ctbtalk had been closed and this is now seemingly the only place on the net where one can still talk about suicide (and also the first search result for "ctbtalk down" on Google).

Guess I just wanted to vent a little. It's a shame ctbtalk got taken down, unlike some others here I found it to be highly informative, more than SS even and its predecessors on reddit. They also had a good list of philosophical resources and discourse.