almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
Hi my sweeties , Does anyone here like ASMR specially the whispering ones . I would love to hear some recommendations . ASMR takes my loneliness away and fulfills my daily attention needs :shy::tongue:

Edit : I forgot to add my favourites :- Gentle Whispering ASMR , IceBlue ASMR , Valeriya ASMR (Dont judge please hehe ) :D

Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
What would you consider to be asmr? I have a guilty pleasure in lasagna cats, "sex survey results" minus the last 15 minutes of shock value, its over four hours of pure comfiness. A guy dressed as john, garfield, and odie reading the paper only to get up and answer the door on repeat, while "a whiff of perfume" plays in the background. I love it so much, I use it to read to, or to sleep to. It's got to be the way the house looks, and just how comfy the whole set is, but it's wonderous for me.

• Love
Reactions: almost_dead
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
I unironically put on the ones that are just sleeping noises before I go to bed to cope with the crippling loneliness lol

This too. Not totally ASMR, but it has some ASMR elements and genuinely changed me as a person so

• Love
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and almost_dead
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
This too. Not totally ASMR, but it has some ASMR elements and genuinely changed me as a person so
Is it a live action version of this? This one is a go to for me, nice and comfy.

• Love
Reactions: almost_dead and nerve
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
Is it a live action version of this? This one is a go to for me, nice and comfy.

Nope, they're two different ones! I was so jazzed when I figured that out :,)

• Love
Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
I listen to videos like this to feel less alone.

• Love