MisterPeeWee

MisterPeeWee

Patrick
Jul 21, 2020
I found people on reddit that were homeless, but never here who wanted to ctb? Are there any here in that situation?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
There was one guy who said he was and posted a lot about it, but he had a rage meltdown and got banned.

Just to clarify, you mean "on the street" level of homelessness, correct?

Reactions: sadworld and illbehave
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I was for a year, but it was over three years ago now.

In a vehicle not on the streets totally.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, illbehave, Worthless_nobody and 2 others
I

inflammed123

Student
Sep 9, 2020
i'd would like to think i'd have the courage to ctb BEFORE becoming homeless. my life sucks, homelessness would be a whole nother level.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hyperbunny, sadworld, illbehave and 6 others
MisterPeeWee

MisterPeeWee

Patrick
Jul 21, 2020
There was one guy who said he was and posted a lot about it, but he had a rage meltdown and got banned.

Just to clarify, you mean "on the street" level of homelessness, correct?
I mean being able to call yourself homeless, living in a shelter or on the streets.

Reactions: Hyperbunny, sadworld, Greenberg and 1 other person
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I mean being able to call yourself homeless, living in a shelter or on the streets.

There are several ways of being homeless, that's the worst. Just wanted to clarify if the worst is what you meant. Thanks for doing so. :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Hyperbunny, sadworld, illbehave and 1 other person
MisterPeeWee

MisterPeeWee

Patrick
Jul 21, 2020
Yea the world has it's tough moments that people have to deal with.
There are several ways of being homeless, that's the worst. Just wanted to clarify if the worst is what you meant. Thanks for doing so. :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Hyperbunny, sadworld and Greenberg
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I'd probably ctb before going homeless. Fuck that

• Love
Reactions: sadworld, whywere, Lost in a Dream and 4 others
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Depends on your definition of homelessness. I have a very comfortable existence at my parents place but because of my age (in my culture where people are usually expected to have their own home) and lack of independence / money to afford my own life I consider myself technically homeless.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: lmplsss, sadworld, illbehave and 4 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
When my "parents" kicked me out, i did nothing wrong, they never wanted me and always called me "the mistake" I have a older brother and younger sister by the way. I was homeless for awhile till I found a job and was able to find a room. IT SUCKED. I mentioned all of this becasue YES!! like the other folks on here I WOULD CTB before going homeless again. Never homeless again, ctb before that would ever happen again.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, illbehave, Ready2GoNow and 2 others
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
I'd definitely kill myself for sure if I went homeless, the idea of constantly being afraid and stressed of having people yelling at me, or acting like I don't deserve to exist, I couldn't handle it. Let alone asking anyone for anything at all, the fear of being rejected in any capacity would certainly paralyze my survival instincts, and I would go for the first lethal method I could find, most likely running onto the freeway or jumping off the nearby parking garage.

• Love
Reactions: sadworld, illbehave and Greenberg
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I can only emphasize what the others told you. Before becoming homeless i want to ctb. I hope that i can prevent that but i somehow doubt it. Fuck being stuck on the streets.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld and Greenberg
MisterPeeWee

MisterPeeWee

Patrick
Jul 21, 2020
I'm "homeless" and believe I'm gonna go once I'm kicked out of the youth shelter I am in. I don't know if I'm going to do it or stay struggling. All I know when I decide to do it I won't fail this time and I know I have what it takes to go permanently.
When my "parents" kicked me out, i did nothing wrong, they never wanted me and always called me "the mistake" I have a older brother and younger sister by the way. I was homeless for awhile till I found a job and was able to find a room. IT SUCKED. I mentioned all of this becasue YES!! like the other folks on here I WOULD CTB before going homeless again. Never homeless again, ctb before that would ever happen again.

Yea, I was homeless once I was brought to a psych ward for the very last time it was devastating and this suffering is very painful, I can't see myself staying out when I remember what it was like to be out there outside sleeping on a bench.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadworld and illbehave
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I was homeless some years back. It was very rough. I was stronger then mentally and physically so I could handle it better. Now I'm not in good shape physically because of chronic pain and my mental health has deteriorated massively. I would probably ctb if I was faced with homelessness again because it would probably kill me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sadworld, whywere and illbehave
MisterPeeWee

MisterPeeWee

Patrick
Jul 21, 2020
I was homeless some years back. It was very rough. I was stronger then mentally and physically so I could handle it better. Now I'm not in good shape physically because of chronic pain and my mental health has deteriorated massively. I would probably ctb if I was faced with homelessness again because it would probably kill me.
Where are you at now with your situation? I have mental health issues telling me "I know I could end it when I want to" and that time will be once I'm kicked out.

Reactions: sadworld
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Where are you at now with your situation? I have mental health issues telling me "I know I could end it when I want to" and that time will be once I'm kicked out.
I'm not homeless anymore but my living situation has been very volatile for the past 6 or so years (in and out of hotels living with abusive ex) I actually just recently escaped all that so I'm wanting to (ideally) rebuild my life but it's so daunting and scary to start over with nothing.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, whywere and illbehave
G

Gentleman

For ethics, there is only suffering and its cure.
Sep 10, 2020
I was homeless and had to stay at shelter apartment. The people I lived with were former priests and from christian circles but hypocrites. It's almost impossible to come out of homelessness because you need someone to house you which is what got you into homelessness in the first place.
I finally recovered by shaming my family so one of them would rent a flat with me.
I've always been an optimist and unfortunately what I learned and can teach you from my experience is that the world is full of hypocrites so the best way to get ahead is by being one yourself.

Reactions: sadworld and mpnf
MisterPeeWee

MisterPeeWee

Patrick
Jul 21, 2020
I'm not homeless anymore but my living situation has been very volatile for the past 6 or so years (in and out of hotels living with abusive ex) I actually just recently escaped all that so I'm wanting to rebuild my life but it's so daunting and scary to start over with nothing.

Well I'm here for you and with you before I ctb

Hopefully you find what you want in life and find happiness/peace, or both with what you get and choose to do with it <3
I was homeless and had to stay at shelter apartment. The people I lived with were former priests and from christian circles but hypocrites. It's almost impossible to come out of homelessness because you need someone to house you which is what got you into homelessness in the first place.
I finally recovered by shaming my family so one of them would rent a flat with me.
I've always been an optimist and unfortunately what I learned and can teach you from my experience is that the world is full of hypocrites so the best way to get ahead is by being one yourself.

I wouldn't say I would be a hypocrite. I would say I went from being closed to certain things then open to everything found within the imagination and more.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: illbehave, Worthless_nobody and Spitfire
R

Ready2GoNow

Sep 10, 2020
I was homeless on and off between age 15-17. My birth-givers would use homelessness as a punishment for doing normal teenager shit like sneaking out. I'll never forget sleeping in the train station age 15, mid winter with nothing but the clothes on my back. I should have ctb back in those days. My life just got worse as time went on.

• Aww..
Reactions: illbehave and Lostandlooking
MisterPeeWee

MisterPeeWee

Patrick
Jul 21, 2020
I was homeless on and off between age 15-17. My birth-givers would use homelessness as a punishment for doing normal teenager shit like sneaking out. I'll never forget sleeping in the train station age 15, mid winter with nothing but the clothes on my back. I should have ctb back in those days. My life just got worse as time went on.

Well you came on this site and welcome to the ctb station. To either stay here or leave.

I don't know what I will choose once I get kicked out of the shelter I am in but I do know it is awful living outside anywhere public. I will probably ctb.

Reactions: illbehave
R

Ready2GoNow

Sep 10, 2020
Well you came on this site and welcome to the ctb station. To either stay here or leave.

I don't know what I will choose once I get kicked out of the shelter I am in but I do know it is awful living outside anywhere public. I will probably ctb.
So sorry to hear that. Why are they kicking you out? Is there not another shelter you could go to? I'm with you there, I'd rather ctb than be homeless again. I'll never understand why life is so kind to some and so cruel to others.

Reactions: Deleted member 7141
MisterPeeWee

MisterPeeWee

Patrick
Jul 21, 2020
So sorry to hear that. Why are they kicking you out? Is there not another shelter you could go to? I'm with you there, I'd rather ctb than be homeless again. I'll never understand why life is so kind to some and so cruel to others.

I'm from a youth shelter about to age out. In an adult shelter you don't have any place to keep your stuff safe and living outside again will break me.

• Aww..
Reactions: illbehave
no 4mat

no 4mat

Oct 17, 2020
me "3
if you'd like to chit chat dm me your discord/telegram.

been homeless since weeks ago, got lucky and found nice shelter on some commie bloke roof i struggle with cold shit weather rn tbh. seeking jobs 24 7 not a lazy cunt. uh. and will ctb once i get my SN within weeks.